Sahara

You need to drink lots of water, should be after taking all of those meds, I know every med I take dries my mouth out terribly. But anyway, the vapor is part of the moisture that will be taken away from your body. I believe that would be the reason you add the water to a vaporizer. To help create a steady stream of mositure. If I'm wrong someone will come and let you know about it. I have never read about the moisture but I know that you have to drink liquids alot during a vaping session. Since I'm vaping all the time I'm thinking I drink gallons and gallons. Good luck.

PG can be very drying, especially when added to other things that cause dry mouth. Sometimes a pg/vg mix helps a bit.

for me it's gum and lots of water. (skittles work too icecream.gif)

PG can be very drying, especially when added to other things that cause dry mouth. Sometimes a pg/vg mix helps a bit.

for me it's gum and lots of water. (skittles work too icecream.gif)

Ah, skittles and tequila, you must be a very happy person :unworthy: Vaping makes my mouth dry also but so much better than analogs and water is good for you.

I must admit skittles really do make a good chaser to tequila......

Forgot about the nasty dry taste of smoking. Vaping may leave a dry mouth, but at least it taste soooo much better.

A bottle of water has become like another PV accessory to me. I always keep a spare battery, bottle of juice and a bottle of water where ever I go.

J and K......Why haven't I heard about skittles and tequila yet? Your supposed to share ALL the important info, tips and tricks!