Cherry Cheesecake Form Good E Juice

Atari

I Missed A C In The Topic, Cant Change It Sorry, Maybe A Friendly Mod Will Come To My Rescue? Flavor, First Draw, Hmmm, Almost A Little Sour, But Lets See What Happens.ok, Much Better, After About Three Puffs The Sour Fades Completely, Now Were In The Cheesecake. Ive Got Some Cups Of Cheesecake With Cherry Syurp On Top In The Fridge Right Now, And This Is Pretty Good. The Cheesecake Hits The Tip Of Your Tongue While The Slight, Sweet, Cherry Flavor Hits The Back Of Your Mouth, Kind Of Like The Real Thing. They Were Right About This Having A Enough Cherry To Lighten It Up. Its Not A Sweet Syrupy Cherry. Its Cheesecake With A Cherry Finish. I Find A Lot Of Fruity Baked Good Juices Taste Mostly Like The Fruit, Not This One You Can Taste The Cheesecake And The Cherry Is Just Along For The Ride. As With A Lot Of Their Juices Ive Tried, The More You Puff It And The Warmer It Gets The Better It Tastes. Exhale Is Like An Aftertaste, The Flavors Aren't Distinct, Its A Nice Mix And A Nice Finish.

Edited by Atari

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines