Calling All You Savvy Juice Gurus Out There

Hi all, can you give me your ideas as to what this is.

I have a local vape shop near me and they sell the most incredible juice I've ever tasted. I mean the flavors are STRONG and dead on delicious, and the throat hit is as good as the real thing if not better.

I have spent a good deal of time at the shop getting to know the owner and a few of the employees. So have dug and asked the same question in 50 different ways....and always receive the same answer. The juice they sell is all organic 100% VG, mineral water and flavoring. It is mixed in the shop by them.

I know I don't know a whole lot yet about DIY and juice in general, but something is diffinately up with this. I think, I know for a fact that VG gives no throat hit, and by the thickness of the juice I'd say it is VG. If your not careful the TH will choke you. It really is pure bliss to vape. I emailed them this morning and asked again, what are you putting in for the throat hit, pepper I asked. and again NO was the answer.

I would love to hear what you all think.

Nope, not alcohol. I asked them before I ever tried their juice about adding it for TH. They said never do that to your juice, it will kill your attys. I didn't believe them about that so I tried. It killed the vapor, I didn't notice improvement on TH and of course it did not kill my Atty. Still at a loss.

Beans- I would say that they are either using alchohol or the flavorings are made with PG not VG and they are using a large percentage of it, plus the nicotene level must be quite high? The only things that I know of that will add the throat hit is PG, alcohol, and nicotene.

Beans, are we talking about the same "local" place we talked about the other day?

If so, I disagree with the TH. Only one of their juices gives me any TH and that one has super high nicotine. Oh I guess the cinnamon has OK TH.

I like the juice, but was lacking in the flavor/TH department, but had tons of vapor. I ordered a buch of 50/50 juices and wow, much better.

What mg is it? Do they have an internet store, or just local?

They have both Internet and 3 local shops here in the Spokane area. I've tried 18-24-36 mg there. I just can't imagine VG has that kind of kick.

Saabdrifter

Same place. You don't think that they have better than usual TH? Wow, it really proves that taste and TH I suppose are subjective. I have always had a hard time tasting anything but their juice. I've only tried 10 flavors but every one was super strong to me. Very interesting.

They have both Internet and 3 local shops here in the Spokane area. I've tried 18-24-36 mg there. I just can't imagine VG has that kind of kick.

Saabdrifter

Same place. You don't think that they have better than usual TH? Wow, it really proves that taste and TH I suppose are subjective. I have always had a hard time tasting anything but their juice. I've only tried 10 flavors but every one was super strong to me. Very interesting.

Ok - I'll just ask then. What's the vendor? LOL!

Ok - I'll just ask then. What's the vendor? LOL!

Lol sorry Brian, I can be thick headed. I also don't want to slam the place I buy my yummy juice, you will see why I say that when you see the site. (yeah I know) It's Besteciggy.com Just the kinda place I normally avoid. I really do LOVE the juice though :whistle: and only 4 blocks from my house.

Edited by Beans

Lol sorry Brian, I can be thick headed. I also don't want to slam the place I buy my yummy juice, you will see why I say that when you see the site. (yeah I know) It's Besteciggy.com Just the kinda place I normally avoid. I really do LOVE the juice though :whistle: and only 4 blocks from my house.

LOL! Was starting to think you wanted to keep it all to yourself. :)

Hey - if you like the juice, that's all that matters. :)

It's been said that you can get decent TH from VG if you have very high quality nic and VG. I made some 100% VG 16mg for my wife to try and I was surprised at the TH I got from it. The nic and VG I used are suppose to be very high quality. At the same time, I have some 18mg 100% VG premixed juice that I get no TH from.

Yes flavor and TH as subject to personal taste. The only flavors I get any TH from them are Cuban Cigar, Scull&crossbones and cinnamon. The S&C is a 36mg juice so it has really good TH.

I got some juice from Juicy Vapor and let me tell you, hardcore TH out of most of them. One, Fire-N-Ice will blow you away! I bought reduced PG.

I do like the stor and have bought a tone of juice from them. Vaping Caramel Kona Coffee right now. Tasty and smooth.

I agree with Brian, I know of some 100% VG with great TH. I think it has a lot to do with the quality of the nicotine but I may be wrong. I say if you like it then it's the right liquid for you. 3 blocks from home is sweet, lucky.

Heya Beans....have you tried their "420" atomizer. I just checked the website and watched the video and he say that no matter what joose you use, that atomizer will give a killer TH. I have some great tasting joose but no matter the nic strength, the TH is just really mild. Would love to know if this atomizer could fix it. Kinda expensive though at $15 a pop.

Edited by Morfeeus

Morf....I bought my first Riva kit from them. That's the 420 with their Atty. It's OK I suppose, I'm not a dripper, and other than using the T and the mega Atty I don't have anything to compare it to. I love my cartos! If someone can look I think that Atty is something else. Like a 306 or something. I could be wrong. Their hardware is a bit pricey, I usually buy on line.

Sabb, now I'll have to try JV LOL. Stop the madness!

<br />morf....i Bought My First Riva Kit From Them. That's The 420 With Their Atty. It's Ok I Suppose, I'm Not A Dripper, And Other Than Using The T And The Mega Atty I Don't Have Anything To Compare It To. I Love My Cartos! If Someone Can Look I Think That Atty Is Something Else. Like A 306 Or Something. I Could Be Wrong. Their Hardware Is A Bit Pricey, I Usually Buy On Line. <br /><br />sabb, Now I'll Have To Try Jv Lol. Stop The Madness!<br />
&lt;br /&gt;beans, If I Had A Vape Store Down The Street I'd Have To Move Cause I Wouldn't Be Able To Pay The Rent. Thanks For The Pm The Other Day And Congrats To You Also On 100 Days.<Br /><Br />Where Are All Of These Capital Letters Coming From, I'm Typing In Small Letters And It Is Showing Up As Caps? Edited by johns

The 420 atty they sell is a 306.

I got one with my first eGo kit. It was OK, but not great. It came with a POS cart that holds one drop of juice.

I did some reading and bought a LR 306 and drip tip, now we are talking. I love it. I went back to see if the local store had them and the guy did no know what I was talking about. Oh well, I'll buy juice from them and hardware online.

The 420 atty they sell is a 306.

I got one with my first eGo kit. It was OK, but not great. It came with a POS cart that holds one drop of juice.

I did some reading and bought a LR 306 and drip tip, now we are talking. I love it. I went back to see if the local store had them and the guy did no know what I was talking about. Oh well, I'll buy juice from them and hardware online.

They don't have much knowledge when it comes to hardware. I'm always bringing stuff in for him to see and try out. I like the shop but he seems very dissociated when it comes to knowing what's happening in the vaping world. Anyways it's his store, and VT has made me a bit of a vaping snob lol. I agree juice is the only thing I buy there, but it is nice to know the basic back ups are just around the corner if I need them.

It must be nice to have a vapor store around the corner. There is a guy somewhere around here that supposedly has one because I seen a bunch of youngsters at one of my hangouts with a bunch of ego knock-offs but they have no clue of what they have. They usually try to talk about how superior there product is to what I have and like you Beans and this forum has made me somewhat of a vaping snob also. They are in there with a bunch of pre-filled cartridges with no idea what an atomizer is. They have a tendency to disappear with I bring my kit out and start filling up a cart with some of my sweet-vapes liquids. My bartender says she can always tell when get there because she smells strawberry banana. I know I am wierd but I am addicted to the stuff. I can't smell anything from their pre-filled.

Paul

It must be nice to have a vapor store around the corner. There is a guy somewhere around here that supposedly has one because I seen a bunch of youngsters at one of my hangouts with a bunch of ego knock-offs but they have no clue of what they have. They usually try to talk about how superior there product is to what I have and like you Beans and this forum has made me somewhat of a vaping snob also. They are in there with a bunch of pre-filled cartridges with no idea what an atomizer is. They have a tendency to disappear with I bring my kit out and start filling up a cart with some of my sweet-vapes liquids. My bartender says she can always tell when get there because she smells strawberry banana. I know I am wierd but I am addicted to the stuff. I can't smell anything from their pre-filled.

Paul

It seems funny to me, that people don't seem to care enough to learn about what their vaping or selling. I'm just thankful that I found VT, or I'd be buying $125 Riva sets and struggling with DD and probably back to smoking again.

I've spoke to a couple of the local stores about the hardware they sell. Most of them are clueless. I was shocked that when I went to the Vapor Lounge, there was a very nice lady who knew alot. I went in and asked for an eGo tank, she pulled one out. I was shocked. I then asked if the had any in blue. She got a blue one out. I then aske for a LR mega atty in blue. Yep, she new what it was and had it in stock. I also picked up a LR tank atty and some Aftershock juice.

Our favorite corner store is fun, but a little unwilling to look at other products. I asked one guy if he had and LR 306 attys, he said no the did not carry 306 attys. Well they have 306 attys, they just call them 420s. Oh well, they are doing well.

Haha that's too funny, It must have taken me 2 months to figure out I was using a Riva and not an eGo. They still won't say Riva in their store..

That's it I'm going to have to go to the Vapor Lounge next week. On line it doesent look like much, You've sold me. Thanks!