Ego T Atties....

Slowly starting to like my tank better now. Just curious if anyone can tell me how long the atties last? How long before you find you need to clean/change them out? How long before they seem to die completely? How many atties do you have/use? I only got the one to start out with, in case i didn't like it. Pretty expensive compared to the normal 510 atties, but would you treat them just the same way?

Many thanks. :)

I have 3 reg Tank atty`s and now I use LR attys for the tank. always keep backups of them, because they do like to stop working. they should last a good month or longer if you take care of them. I blow mine out about every other day. The LR i have noticed produces more flavor and vapor.

I'm coming up on 3 weeks with mine. I've used it non-stop since I put it on. Once in a while I'll blow it out, but don't do any cleaning.

Edited by Brian

I'm coming up on 3 weeks with mine. I've used it non-stop since I put it on. Once in a while I'll blow it out, but don't do any cleaning.

Same here. No cleaning just the occasional blow out. And to the OP's question, I have usually 4 different ones going at a time with different flavors. Currently have Vape Placid, Warm Sugar Cookie, Monkey Bread, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. All from KBV. They are all LR versions and have been using these particular ones for close to 2 weeks. The original one I bought still works but I now use it only as a back up because I do prefer the LR versions better. More taste and TH from Th LR ones.

I have only had two attys to die on me and one was doa and the other one only lasted a couple of days. Other than that haven't had any trouble..I got a few lr tank attys from Totally Wicked and then I purchased a few from Good Prophets. I don't know if they are still on sale but the lr tank attys are $9.99 at Good Prophets. Not much more than a regular 510. I love the lr tanks. As far as cleaning, I blow the atty out almost every night right before I go to bed, getting it ready for the next day of heavy vaping.

Thanks for being so helpful guys, much appreciated. :)

I must have spoke too soon though........... it's been a temperamental **** today, so have switched back to cartos for now. I'm still pretty new to cartos ( have always been an atty & cart gal) and seem to find they are giving far more taste at the moment than the tank. Mind you, yesterday I was enjoying the tank! Go figure!

I find all atty's or various forms of vaping have their off days. One of the great parts of vaping is being able to switch to another form of vaping....carts/cartos/tanks/dripping...oh my !!!

I am usually alternating between my tank and dripping--I usually have one of each up and running.

One thing that I find helps my atty's and/or tanks is not allowing them to over heat. I find if I am vaping heavily, I usually have a couple PV's in use and alternate. one of the reasons I don't use the cone on my ego/atty is I like to feel how hot my atty is. if it's too hot to touch--it needs a break.

Bit harder with the tanks--but when they are warm, I let it cool a bit.

Just my 2 cents anyway......

Happy vapingthumbsup.gif

I'm posting another :thumbsup: for the lr tank atty. I have ordered quite a few and they are great. Great vapor and great throat hit. haven't had any trouble so far. I love all my attys but for now the lr tank atty is my favorite. Hopefully this will help you a little.

The LR tank atties are nice but I really am loving the flavor I'm getting out of the MAP tank. I just got a couple new ones in the mail a few days ago and just filled em today. I had forgotten how good they taste when the carto is new. I bought my first one a lil over a month ago and stopped using it because the CE2 was losing vapor production. I ordered a couple more MAPS last week when they were up on the site and I actually considered selling them when I got em in the mail. Well, I'm glad I didn't!! I also finally found another site that sells the replacement cartos so I will have replacements for when they start to fade.

The more I read the more I want "stuff"!! I purchased one of the LR attys and started using it and find that I like it better than the regular attys on the tank system - so I went off an bought 2 more of the LR's from cignot and just got them today, plan on putting them on and putting the 2 regular as a backup.

From reading it sounds like I should have some batteries for backup too. Right now I have 3 1000 mha batteries and 3 LR attys and 2 regular attys - should this last me awhile so I can save up more money to buy more??? :)

hi bugsman, you can never have too many backups. Do you have a backup to your charger? That's an important backup. Good luck with your purchases. LR attys are much more productive than the regular attys but remember, the lr's run hotter than the regular attys so they will burn out faster. a few more backup lrs wouldn't be a bad idea.

hi bugsman, you can never have too many backups. Do you have a backup to your charger? That's an important backup. Good luck with your purchases. LR attys are much more productive than the regular attys but remember, the lr's run hotter than the regular attys so they will burn out faster. a few more backup lrs wouldn't be a bad idea.

Good advice you're giving!! I do have a usb backup charger but I think I'll probably get the wall unit to go with it. So I guess I'd better start saving that money to get more backups!! :fun:

You can never have too many backups !!!!

I just keep adding to my supply a little at a time each month. The thought of running out of a key component gives me great anxiety--kinda like the old days and not having enough cigarettes on hand.