Ego Batteries?

miniman82

OK so when I originally bought the Ego system for my wife and I, it came with 2 small batteries. Naturally I thought they were pretty small, and so I jumped on a pair of the larger batteries. Now I see that the Ego tank system says it comes with an even bigger battery, so am I to understand there are now 3 sizes available? The small original one does not say what it's capacity is, but the larger one claims 650ma and the the Ego T is 1000ma.

Reason I ask is I'd love for me and my wife to have a pair of 1000's each, then I could sell the smaller ones to buddies at work who are getting interested in vaping!

Are the smaller ones from an eGo kit, or a regular 510 kit? The Joye eGo standard battery was 650 mah. They the came out with a 900 mah battery, and now some of the new eGo-T kits come with the 1000 mah.

I seen 3 the small one is the standard 650mah then you have the 900mah and I saw a review on youtube of a 1000mah. I personally use the ego passthrough and I get a full day from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed out of it and I go through 2 xl clearomizers a day.

Edited by turtle11c

The Joye eGo comes with the 650mah standard. They then came out with the 900mah. There are two Joye Tech brand batteries total. The 1000mah battery is from Bauway I believe. Or perhaps East Mall, I can't remember of the top of my head.

Oops, completely forgot about the passthrough! Is it the same ma rating as one of the others? Either way, I guess that makes 4 different batteries we can use. I really like the Ego Mega battery, which looks like the 900ma one. I guess since the 900 and 1000 are both the same price, I'll end up getting a pair of 1000's next go around. Are they the same physical size? I assume the 1000 is slightly longer than the 900...I'm running out of space in my home made case.