Provape-1

JUST WONDERING HAS ANYONE USED A PROVAPE- 1 I HERE A LOT ABOUT THE PROVARI JUST A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR ME .ALSO CAN YOU USE CARTOMZERS WITH IT . STILL NEW STILL LEARNING .THANKS EVERYONE

Moved to the General E-smoking discussion. You have enough posts to post your questions in this area now. :thumbsup:

BOY NOTHIN GETS PAST YOU THAT WAS FAST THANKS FOR YOUR HELP :)

JUST WONDERING HAS ANYONE USED A PROVAPE- 1 I HERE A LOT ABOUT THE PROVARI JUST A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR ME .ALSO CAN YOU USE CARTOMZERS WITH IT . STILL NEW STILL LEARNING .THANKS EVERYONE

I have and use a Provape 1. I love it. It's not all that big, but is very sleek looking It's about as tall as an eGo without a cartridge or drip tip on it - to the top of the cone - but that's without an atomizer on the Provape !, too. It's probably about twice as big around, but that doesn't bother me at all. I don't have a Provari, so can't compare it to that. Yes, you can use cartomizers with it.

I have and use a Provape 1. I love it. It's not all that big, but is very sleek looking It's about as tall as an eGo without a cartridge or drip tip on it - to the top of the cone - but that's without an atomizer on the Provape !, too. It's probably about twice as big around, but that doesn't bother me at all. I don't have a Provari, so can't compare it to that. Yes, you can use cartomizers with it.

thanks nana its nice to get feed back .at this time i only use a ego and i love it .but.....looking to up grade thanka again