Ego Tank And Lr Atty Vs. Boge Lr 510 Cartos

egoluvr

Okay so I've had my tank about 2 weeks now, and while I'm sure there are those that must love it, turns out it's just not my sweet spot. I found myself going back to the boge 510 cartos here and there the first week, and back on them full time this past week. For me the consistency is just better, the tank atty seemed to always get to much juice or not enough juice, was constantly having to fool around with the thing but that's just me. I love the soothing warm vapor the boges produce to the cool vaping on the ego tank, oh and that trademark snack, crackle and pop! I just can't live without it. So i'm done experiement for awhile, I just want to get my vape in and the cartos are what does it for me. I can use a single carto for days and even then it's not done - I just use the sink sprayer directly on the mouth opening and hose it out down through the threaded end , blow it out, turn it upside down to dry for about 24 hours and it's good as new all over again. WHy I ever thought I had to boil em' etc in the first place I'll never know lol. Practice really does make perfect :)

One of the great things about vaping is the number of options and variations out there. We all have our own preferences and thats the fun part. mine is 5V Turbo + LR atty + dripping =:baby: The Ego does the job too.

I'm glad you have found your sweet spot :jump:

• 3 weeks later...

I like the flavor of dripping but the pain to drip every 20 minutes isn't what i like at all.. I find ce2 cartomizes good for long term vaping but the original flavour of the ce2 sucks for the first 2-5days. It must be whatever they soaked the wick in in the first place ... It tastes sick. After you burn through that gross flavor the ce2 is a great cardomizer.. I don't need to refill it for about a day(holds roughly 20 drops) and the flavour is good but not as good as dripping. SO a bit of a downfall but not to drip for me is worth it. I want a tank but I'm a poor canadian so this will work for me for now XD

I have given up on the Tank for now.

I am in love with LR cartos. Fill em up, vape, drip a little, vape some more. Whats not to love.

I even have HV cartos for my Tekk, they work great also.

I also have a MAP tank, its fun, but more of a toy.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines