Atomizer Broke

Blakeab84

If you want to get some good attys, Vaporkings sells them in bulk, 10 for under $50.00 These are genuine Joye 510lr attys. I don't think you can beat that price. Maybe match it but not beat it. They also have a bulk rate on cartos, I'm not sure how many you have to buy to get the bulk rate but I think that it is 5 or 6. Somebody will know. Any thing that fits an ego should fit the riva (I'm thinking). Good luck.

If you want to get some good attys, Vaporkings sells them in bulk, 10 for under $50.00 These are genuine Joye 510lr attys. I don't think you can beat that price. Maybe match it but not beat it. They also have a bulk rate on cartos, I'm not sure how many you have to buy to get the bulk rate but I think that it is 5 or 6. Somebody will know. Any thing that fits an ego should fit the riva (I'm thinking). Good luck.

thats a good deal!

its ten boxes for 50.00 bucks thats 50 cartos LAST LONG TIME:) VAPOR KINGS GREAT SERVICE AS WELL :thumbsup:10%OFF IF YOU USE THIS CODE(VKBC)

Edited by lovie

its ten boxes for 50.00 bucks thats 50 cartos LAST LONG TIME:) VAPOR KINGS GREAT SERVICE AS WELL :thumbsup:10%OFF IF YOU USE THIS CODE(VKBC)

Just wanted to be clear. Atomizers and cartomizers are two completely different items. I know most vapers know that but some noobies may not catch it. :thumbsup:

Sorry Lovie, I knew that because I had figured it comes to about $50.00 for the order. I love Vaporkings bulk attys because they are joye. I can't seem to quit ordering them. Question, how long do attys keep when just used as backup, is there an expiration date? (Still a noobie after 6 months, lol)