Tank Vs Cartos

Hi,

Got my tank yesterday and loved it immediately. Smooth draw, not too hard, just right. Heaps of flavour, nice TH. Really love the fact that I can see how much juice I have. ( do NOT like the Ce2's at all ). Anyway, tried a few tanks with different juices and thought all was well..... until this morning. All day I've had an on/off chemical taste. One toot is fine, next one yuk, and so on. Just put my fave juice in a fresh carto and I'm in heaven again.

Anyone else experience this? Every other aspect of the tank is brilliant......

These seem to have a lot of primer in them. When I started with a new one, I blew it out pretty good, rolled up a piece of paper towel and inserted it in the end and let it sit upside down for several minutes. I've been using the tank for just over two weeks and it seemed like the flavor got better after the first few days.

I seem to get that now and again with mine. I'm thinking the liquid begins to have a bit of trouble wicking through the hole in the cartridge.

My personal solution is : Pull the cart out, drip one drop to the atomizer, reinsert the cart and much better again. If I'm in a position where dripping is inconvenient, I just pull the cart back just a pinch, blow through the mouth end of the cart (gently) and vape. after a couple draws I just push the cart the rest of the way in.

Personally, nothing beats dripping for me, so that always seems to be my first solution.

worth a try anyway....

Sometimes when I get that awful taste from the tank atty, I just pull out the tank and reinsert and that solves the problem. I also have dropped a drop into the atty. Blowing out the atty is a great way to clean it out too.

You have an Ego T? My experience has been that with a full tank, I have to tap the thing on a hard surface to get fluid to wick correctly. Hit the end of the battery on a table, you will see small bubbles travel up into the top of the tank. That's how I know I'm getting more juice. Once I get through about 1/3 of the tank, it starts working well on it's own and I don't have to tap.

You have an Ego T? My experience has been that with a full tank, I have to tap the thing on a hard surface to get fluid to wick correctly. Hit the end of the battery on a table, you will see small bubbles travel up into the top of the tank. That's how I know I'm getting more juice. Once I get through about 1/3 of the tank, it starts working well on it's own and I don't have to tap.

couple of tips for the eGo-T: DO NOT fill the tanks completely full. They will not wick well. I usually fill to a point where there is about the thickness of two dimes space left at the top. Also, instead of hitting the battery on a table or whatever, you can take a couple hard dry hits(hits without firing the atty) and you will also see the bubble come up in the tank which is a sign that fluid is being released into the atty. Hope this helps.

Thanks Morpheeus. Starting to think my taste buds are playing funny buggers. Carto probs now. What a drama queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently had the most EXCELLENT 48 hrs of vaping that I've had in 2 years and now it's all gone to cr@p again. :wallbash:

I'll survive.