First Time With E-Cigs

jakemje

I get the idea of how it works, but if I want to drip, and I get the eGo kit, what else do I need to get to drip with this? I have seen alot of vids online about this, but no "step-by-step" of what you need and how to do it. They are more directed towards people that have been doing it for a while. Any help would be great.

Welcome .Nothing else is required.Just an atomiser and the empty tip that comes on the atomiser (empty as in no poly filler)Just drop three drops in on the mesh bridge and put the tip back on and vape away.

They don't always show it, but your atomizers should come with a "blank" (no filler) tip in them. You can use that and if you decide you like dripping, you can purchase a "drip tip" that lets you drip into it without having to remove the "blank" tip every time you want to add drops of juice. HTH

I highly recommend a drip tip(most suppliers carry them)--it really make things so much easier.

The drip tip fits on the atomizer and is used instead of the cartridge. The drip tip is open and allows dripping directly to the atomizer without taking things on and off.

The kits do come with 1 or 2 atomizers (depending on the kit) and when you get the kit it will come with a blank/empty cartridge.

The Ego is a great device.

don't forget extra liquid....

Your starter ego kit (in most cases) will come with two batteries, two atomizers, two cones, a wall charger, a USB charger, 5 pre-filled tobacco flavored cartridges, and two "blank" cartridges. I would recommend purchasing the drip tip, it just makes everything so much more convenient, but you have everything you need to start with the standard starter kit. Of course, like most of us, you'll probably get bit by the vaping bug and have to try many different things, but that's part of the fun. Good luck!