Liberty-Flights.com

cheryli

Hey Cheryl, I love purple! I am so happy for you. Yes, Liberty-Flights is a great vendor. Good prices and they have excellent customer service. I know you are just going to love vaping on your new purple ego!thumbsup.gif

Good for you on the purple Cheryl (my name is Cheryl too). I love all the colors and when I am buying my back-ups I'm getting them in colors. Looks better than the plain black. I like Liberty-Flights too. Good vendor.

Hi!

I'm kinda new to all this jazz, but I did get a purple EGO PT from another vendor, and I was really happy with it so I got me a copper one as backup..... one person here told me she had had her's for 5 months and it was still going strong, which made me really happy. Now if I can get the right carto or tank to go with any of my batts, preferably the EGO, I will be in Vaper heaven. Been looking but have to wait till next month, can't break my budget any more, did that for 3 months and my partner gave me that hairy eyeball this month..... so I am really being good.

• 1 month later...

while researching these things called e-cigs i stumbled upon liberty flights and their ego starter kits were the best price i could find in the usa. those guys are responsible for me being a vaper for over a month now- luvem. just got some cartos from them yesterday.

Hi!

I'm kinda new to all this jazz, but I did get a purple EGO PT from another vendor, and I was really happy with it so I got me a copper one as backup..... one person here told me she had had her's for 5 months and it was still going strong, which made me really happy. Now if I can get the right carto or tank to go with any of my batts, preferably the EGO, I will be in Vaper heaven. Been looking but have to wait till next month, can't break my budget any more, did that for 3 months and my partner gave me that hairy eyeball this month..... so I am really being good.

i think that was me going on 5 months ego pt ...althrough i am not using much any more because i have a 5v now witch i love ... you can get cartos at a great price at vapor kings if you order 10 boxes they are 50.00 bucks thats about 1.00 a piece they will last really long time..happy vaping

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines