Tigers Blood From Juicy Vapor

Atari

I was an occasional menthol smoker, maybe with a drink or when a friend had a pack I might bum one, but menthol was never a regular choice for me. I havent tried many menthol flavors because I really didnt have the desire, but when some one makes Tigers Blood you gotta try it. As usual im using a standard BOGE carto, and an eGo battery. This time im throwing in a clearomiser for a little fuller taste for me @ 24mg nic

Flavor: At first inhale I get a nice rush of fruit flavor. Its not overly orange or raspberry, more like a morning juice mix or an orange raspberry punch or cocktail. Sweet, a little tart but mostly sweet and flavorful. On the exhale I got my first taste of menthol, but the ginger hits at about the same time for me which makes it a little different. The menthol is a pretty true menthol hit but the ginger adds to that little tingle in the tounge. A few puffs later the menthol has set in and its present from inhale to exhale, its blends nicely with the flavor as apposed to overpowering it read more of this review

Now I've seen everything. If they can get Sheen to use an ecig, I might like him a wee bit.

Unfortunately, that liquid sounds great.

Again, great review. I also dig your website. Checking out those batteries with color changing battery power.

Now I've seen everything. If they can get Sheen to use an ecig, I might like him a wee bit.

Unfortunately, that liquid sounds great.

Again, great review. I also dig your website. Checking out those batteries with color changing battery power.

Ya beat me to it! Winning!

:devil:

That would be nice having an idea of when your battery is getting ready to die. I usually have 3-4 eGo-t sets going with different flavors and I can never remember which battery has been charged when. Great idea. I may just have to try em out when I get some extra funds. I just spent $60 on two new MAP tanks and another $43 on 2 Stormy's(from ECF) LED tanks.

I just got a small sample bottle today. I like it. I did not smoke menthols when I was smoking, but the menthol is great in this flavor.

I also got Wake-n-vape, ecto plasma and fire-n-ice. Shipping was faster than I expected. These guys might be my new juice vendor!

I just got a small sample bottle today. I like it. I did not smoke menthols when I was smoking, but the menthol is great in this flavor.

I also got Wake-n-vape, ecto plasma and fire-n-ice. Shipping was faster than I expected. These guys might be my new juice vendor!

Exact same thing I got minus fire and ice, I cant do cinnamon. Im loving ectoplasm hope to have a full review up soon

Thanks everyone for the comments Ill have more up soon

Exact same thing I got minus fire and ice, I cant do cinnamon. Im loving ectoplasm hope to have a full review up soon

Thanks everyone for the comments Ill have more up soon

Yes, the fire n ice is very strong. I love the Wake-n-Vape! The Eco Plasma is very sweet, I call it a FUN flavor. Service at Juicy Vapor was excellent. Got the juice very fast. Now to decide my next order.

Yes, the fire n ice is very strong. I love the Wake-n-Vape! The Eco Plasma is very sweet, I call it a FUN flavor. Service at Juicy Vapor was excellent. Got the juice very fast. Now to decide my next order.

I might try the menthol ecto after the good experience with Tigers blood. Wake and vape kind of threw me, Im still picking out flavors in it

I might try the menthol ecto after the good experience with Tigers blood. Wake and vape kind of threw me, Im still picking out flavors in it

I'm getting another order together right now.

I think I'm going to try the menthol Ecto also. The Ecto Plasma is a fun, sweet flavor, it is lacking something. Maybe the menthol version will be good. I have used up all my fire-n-ice and Tigers blood. I will order a bigger bottle of Wake-n-Vape and Fire-n-Ice. They have a menthol Berry flavor I am also thinking about getting. Funny, I never smoked menthol cigs when I was smoking, but I like a little menthol added to other flavor juices.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines