Freedom Smoke Usa

Psyhodad

I just received my second order from Freedom Smoke USA and once again service and products were stellar. Their juices have been excellent, in my opinion. With this order I received a sample of Latika that I'm really enjoying. Each invoice has been signed with a "thank you" from all the employees giving my order a personal touch. In this day an age with e-commerce being so impersonal and the economy being as bad as it is, I feel that FSUSA goes that little extra step to show me that they really do appreciate my business.

yes i agree i have actually used them as my goto supplier then any other... the employees of FSUSA must be really down to earth... i also really like how their sigs are all over the invoice..(maybe a spritz of perfume j/k)

I noticed that too when I ordered from them, it was a nice touch. The juices I received didn't appeal to me so I haven't return but I have always held them in fond, if not high regard due to their personal touch.

They are one of my main flavoring suppliers. I have always had very good service and always the personal touch.

I am hoping the next time I am in Tuscon (Julyish) I will be able to visit their storefront.(hoping they still have the storefront....)

• 2 weeks later...

Hot diggity dahyam! I didn't know they were in AZ. I am in Phoenix and sometimes make a day trip to Tucson with my partner (I don't drive, am disabled). so hopping in there would be a treat! I will scribble myself a note, and if I don't forget where I put it, we'll go there.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines