A Noobies Comparison

reptilian

Ok so I've been only vaping for about 2-3 weeks now. I'm still in the experimental phase of vaping, trying to get the hang of it.

Even though I have only been vaping for such I short period of time I have already tried out 3 different models.

I have vaped with the Blu, Dragon, and Titan. (yeah, I'm a sucker for specialty models) Here is my comparison of them.

First Cig: The Blu

I'll make this nice, short, and sweet.

DO NOT BUY IT! Just say, "no" to all that hype and promotion.

If you read that and you still buy it, you should be smacked in the face........

Then beaten by a 2x4 embedded with rusty nails and used fish hooks.

I guess that last statement just made the review of the product not so sweet.

Or nice.

Screw it! Might as well strike out on all three and not make it short either!

Hopefully all that empy space is enough to constitute a long review, because I'm lazy.

Blu=suck

Then I came across the dragon by visiting Vaportalk's trusty certified sellers list and had to give it a shot!

The case and design of that thing is awesome, but not perfect! I love Dragons, but I am not to keen on gold. If they were red dragons then that there would be effen sweeeeeet!

Compared to the Blu, the Dragon worked so much better. If I had the ambition to type, I would make a list of everything that it was better at, but I would have to type out everything about it. In every aspect it puts down the blue except for the case. The Dragon comes with a nice case but it can not and will not charge your batt. You can beg and plead with it all day, and it will just ignore you. Trust me, I tried.

Ok I'm going to move on to the Titan, because the comparison to it and the dragon is really the only reason I am typing this.

The Blu is like that person who just lingers around a group of people and ties to act like they belong but no one will tell them to get lost because they feel sorry for them.

And they have lots of money, and they draw in the hot chicks because of that money, but never get's them, because Dragons and Titans are much cooler then someone that just misspells their name to be trendy.

Ok, enough of that stupid ducking item! (It doesn't actually duck btw)

Here is how the Dragon And Titan compare:

Appearance: The Dragon wins this one, hands down! It's got a freakin Dragon on it!

But, the Titan has a few different options. You can get it in black or white now, or wait for Silver or Gold options coming soon.

Carrying Case: the Titan does not come with one unless you buy it. Mine actually did come with a tin case as part of a promotion, but it is so massive I can't pocket it with anything else.

You can however get a charging case that should be a nice and small form. It will run you about $15 and keep your batt charged pretty much all day.

The dragon comes with a nice cig styled case with the awesome dragon printed on it. Like I said before earlier, it will not charge.

Size: The Dragon is slightly shorter and slimmer. It's barely even noticeable. The width of the Titan is about the same as a camel wide and the Dragon is about the normal average cig.

Vaping Performance: This can vary depending on how you use your cig. For some reason The Dragon works better with the poly fibers in the carts as opposed to dripping.

Dripping onto the Dragon can be problematic if you are not careful and it just doesn't seem to perform as well with this method anyway for some reason. I could never really get much from it when I started dripping compared to using the poly fiber.

But, the poly fiber method isn't perfect either. The performance is really good, but the addy gets so hot it will more then likely melt a little bit of the poly fiber to it and that does not taste good at all. You might be able to remedy the problem buy replacing the poly with a method using rolled teabag material. I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

The Titan is the complete opposite. It works much better with the dripping method. For some reason the addy doesn't draw the liquid down very well. I believe this may be because the fibers in the carts are not very dense, so they don't conduct the liquid well. It could just be user based error as well, who knows. But dripping is great, and since the addy has a wall around it there is no worry of the liquid running off the sides. Basically, it has part of the cart wall included on it. (if that makes any bit of sense, I'm pretty tired)

I guess that's all that's really important. The way the carts are designed on the Titan makes taking them off a little messy. They are all one piece and go inside the atomizer's walls. There are areas on the sides for the airflow that collect moister from the vapor and the liquid there can fling off of them. And putting them back one can get a little bit on the outside. I wish I could explain this a bit better, but I am a bit brain dead at the moment.

If there is anything anyone wants to know I may add it for if they are nice enough to me. By that I mean let me take home one of the girls I draw in with my cash and trendy misspelled name for once :P

Edited by reptilian

Not a bad review! :)

Just a heads up it's better to dip the dragon than it is to drip it.

Thanks for the props, Chris.

I haven't tried dipping. It just seems as I would waste a lot of liquid with that method. I'm sure you cant get all of it up from a contact case. I need to include the battery performance as well. The Titan's Batts die much quicker then the Dragons.

Dipping isn't very convenient either, it only really works if your at home.

If you are however dripping on the atomizer with the dragon rather than dripping on the mesh itself, tilt the ecig sideways a little, put the liquid into the U shape. (Through the side) That way the liquid is in the reservoir rather than the mesh.

• 2 weeks later...

I started off with the Smoking everywhere then added a Blu kit ..get better vaper when i refill my own but all the good reviews on the 510's made me order one...3rd starter kit in a month but i like the other 2...they dont recover as fast between vapes with stock carts..Im using awesome vapor menthol and AV apple and they give better vapor in my original 2.....I need to look into the tea bag material...Do i have to buy alot of tea or is there another way to get the paper????LOL

I started off with the Smoking everywhere then added a Blu kit ..get better vaper when i refill my own but all the good reviews on the 510's made me order one...3rd starter kit in a month but i like the other 2...they dont recover as fast between vapes with stock carts..Im using awesome vapor menthol and AV apple and they give better vapor in my original 2.....I need to look into the tea bag material...Do i have to buy alot of tea or is there another way to get the paper????LOL

I think you have to buy the tea. It's cheap enough, though. I tried coffee filters and they were just to thick to work well

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines