Map Tank

mrsdc

Not sure why, yesterday when i as using my map tank i was low on juice in it and it had a burnt taste to it, i turned it over and vaped once and it was ok tasted like apple again but after that 1 it tasted burnt again. I got home last night and made more apple and added it to the tank and it is ok now, any ideas?

Yepers, the same thing happens with the clearomizers and the fluxomizers. Those little wicks need to stay completely saturated for optimal performance.

Not sure why, yesterday when i as using my map tank i was low on juice in it and it had a burnt taste to it, i turned it over and vaped once and it was ok tasted like apple again but after that 1 it tasted burnt again. I got home last night and made more apple and added it to the tank and it is ok now, any ideas?

I got the mini map to start out with, they really are awesome. I think I have tried every juice feed style there is and tanks are my favorite

This is typical for the Map and the clearomizer. Flipping it over is what I do. I also the the wicks to help. If you MAP tank has a E2 carto thats revision 4, You'll notice that the wick has 2 loops in it. I cut those, and it seems to help. Also, make sure you clean the tank, and more importantly, the E2 regularly. The wicks and carto coil will gunk up from use. Pull it apart, wash and dry the wicks (I actually dry burn the wicks with a lighter, but that's just me. E juice will ignite, depend on the mix. Try at your own risk!), and dry burn the E2.

I got my 5ml 2.8 ohm MAP Tank mod this past Friday. The wick in the new design is just like the new Fluxomizers, only one piece that threads through the coils and hangs down the tank. No more double loops. Also, MAP stopped making the Mini MAP Tanks, to hard to make. They are coming out with a 10ml MAP Tank. You won't have to fill that baby up for a couple of days. I think I would get tired of vaping the same juice that long!!!

Sharon, I hope you like your MAP TANK as much as I do. Mine are a little older and have the old wick. I will be interested in knowing how the new wicks work for you. I have not had to change my CE2 yet, but I understand it can be a little difficult. The new MEGA Tanks are suppose to hold 12 ml, and like you, I think I would get tired of the juice before it was gone. I personally don't want one that big.

CDA, So far the wick is working well for me. Since I didn't get one with the looping wick, I can't compare. With a 5ml MAP Tank sitting on top of my BombShell, this thing looks illegal. I can't imagine what a 10ml would look like!!!! LOL No stealth vaping with this baby!! My neighbor dropped in yesterday and my mod with the tank was sitting on my kitchen counter. She never asked me what it was, but she just kept looking over at it!!!! I'll let you know if the FBI pays me a call! LOL