Burnt Taste In Atty

birdievk

I hope someone can help me. I am almost ready to go back to smoking although I don't want to. I can't keep spending like this since I am on disability income.. I was hoping to save some money. In any case, I just got a tank from TW. I am not getting a good throat hit.. so that is aggravating enough.. But I just tried my second atty that I bought for the tank and it has an awful burnt taste to it.. Does that mean it is broken and I should contact TW? Also, how do you clean these attys? I am so afraid of breaking one. ANy help on these questions would be so appreciated.

I hope someone can help me. I am almost ready to go back to smoking although I don't want to. I can't keep spending like this since I am on disability income.. I was hoping to save some money. In any case, I just got a tank from TW. I am not getting a good throat hit.. so that is aggravating enough.. But I just tried my second atty that I bought for the tank and it has an awful burnt taste to it.. Does that mean it is broken and I should contact TW? Also, how do you clean these attys? I am so afraid of breaking one. ANy help on these questions would be so appreciated.

The second atty that you tried - did you get rid of the oily stuff it had in it when you first unpacked it? I hear that taste pretty nasty - they pack it at the factory sometimes with a substance that makes them taste bad at first until they get broken in.

The second atty that you tried - did you get rid of the oily stuff it had in it when you first unpacked it? I hear that taste pretty nasty - they pack it at the factory sometimes with a substance that makes them taste bad at first until they get broken in.

I didnt know that.. How do I get rid of it? I do see some oily stuff but I dont know if I can put these tank attys in water or how to clean them.. I really need some help here.

Also even though the one atty doesnt have that taste.. I am back to using my regular tornado because I get an awesome TH from it. I wanted to convenience of the tank but no TH at all.. I wish Inever bought it.

The "oily" taste will go away after a while, but it sounds like your atty is not getting wet with e juice.

I haven't heard many raves about the tank systems.

You may want to try dripping 2 drops directly onto the atomizer (if you can access it)

Edit/Add:

Check out this post:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/11337-joye-ego-tank/

You can also hold the atomizer over a papertowel (or some such) and blow through the battery end of the atomizer to remove the primer. once you blow it out--gently push a corner of kleenex into the open end of the atomizer and let sit for 5-10 minutes. put 2 drops directly to the atomizer and replace the tank cartridge and see if that helps.

usually what i do is add a little ejuice to the atty and take a couple puffs and take the atty off the battery and blow it from the battery side into the paper towel then should be good just reprime the atty with three drops.