Biggest Drawbacks Of Vaping?

I use a lot more paper towels than I ever did before. LOL!

Very true ! :thumbsup:

I will also say that since I have only metal drip tips and a mad chain vape habit, the warmth from the tip does dry out my lips some!

good morning just a heads up your not supose to keep water bottles in freezer it dose somthing to the plastic not good for your your water or you .peace

Hmm, I've never heard that before. Thanks for the info! I guess I'll just use my squeeze bottle full of ice. I hate warm water :P

good morning just a heads up your not supose to keep water bottles in freezer it dose somthing to the plastic not good for your your water or you .peace

Never heard that one before... I live in New Orleans and it gets HOT, I've been doing that for so long and haven't had any problems. Sounds like a myth to me :detective:

i dont think it is ..i saw it on the news and i believe everything on the news.lol just kidding but i did see no plastic bottles left in cars and not to put them in the freezer i am sure there is somthing on a web site somewhere i am going to research a little more and get back to you . . ok its a hoax they :shiftyninja: made such a big deal about it .. i thought it was real .the nerve of some people .sorry i was just trying to be helpful :wallbash: freeze away...

Edited by lovie

i dont think it is ..i saw it on the news and i believe everything on the news.lol just kidding but i did see no plastic bottles left in cars and not to put them in the freezer i am sure there is somthing on a web site somewhere i am going to research a little more and get back to you . just trying to be helpful

Yea appreciate it... I'm about to do a little more info tomorrow

• 1 month later...

Personally, It makes cooking more difficult. I only have so much counter space, and with so much dedicated to drying bottles, tanks, condoms.... I don't have much space left. :innocent:

Did you really say condoms? :detective:

Cherie

I've read most of the replies here and have to agree with most of them completely. Since I've started vaping, I find myself wanting just buy stuff for it, especially juice. It's amazing how obsessive it has become - I'm kind of a backup kind of person and I keep getting supplies for backup. I'm hoping it will all slow down soon and I'll start saving money - but then I want to try out a mod now and I just don't know which one to try - I keep looking at the Provari but I have all this stuff for a tank system - will have to find out if it's compatible - see what I mean!!??? But the bottom line is I'm not smoking, still using nicotine but no cigs!! It's a wonderful life :thumbsup:

ROMAL, I gues it sounds bad to get caught washing and drying condoms in my kitchen. Really though they get so sticky I can't stand touching them. Bwahahahahah :innocent:

Bugsman, You will NEVER be happy till you get the Provari. Just do it :thumbsup:

I've read most of the replies here and have to agree with most of them completely. Since I've started vaping, I find myself wanting just buy stuff for it, especially juice. It's amazing how obsessive it has become - I'm kind of a backup kind of person and I keep getting supplies for backup. I'm hoping it will all slow down soon and I'll start saving money - but then I want to try out a mod now and I just don't know which one to try - I keep looking at the Provari but I have all this stuff for a tank system - will have to find out if it's compatible - see what I mean!!??? But the bottom line is I'm not smoking, still using nicotine but no cigs!! It's a wonderful life :thumbsup:

So sorry to be the one to inform you of this tragedy... but if it's anything like what I've experienced you will spend way more vaping then smoking! So, just accept it and know you are much healthier, and click 'Buy Now' for that next mod on your list.

I would like to recommend the Empire as a SOLID mod purchase for your future pleasure! :thumbsup:

ROMAL, I gues it sounds bad to get caught washing and drying condoms in my kitchen. Really though they get so sticky I can't stand touching them. Bwahahahahah :innocent:

Bugsman, You will NEVER be happy till you get the Provari. Just do it :thumbsup:

Are you really using condoms and if you are is it part of vaping or am I just silly crazy?? :withstupid:

LMFAO Cheriepye, I use condoms to fill my cartomizers. It's the best way to make sure the filling is wet. Haven't you used this method yet?

The two rubber end caps on the new cartomizer are called condoms. Just fill one about 1/2 way with juice then simply incert Carto thread side down into the condom....Presto you have a nicely filled cartomizer :thumbsup: And really I just like saying condom.....

condom condom sticky condom. Bwahahahahahaa