Janty Ego-T, Gettin' A Burning "sensation"? I Have A Few Tips For You.

The Janty eGo-t (more specifically the XL and normal resistance version).

day 1: Unboxing time, first vape... so i connected the battery, atty and the cartridge, did not bother to remove the "primer", since I still don't understand, why do people do that.

Its just awesome, best taste ever, tasted like sweet cotton candy, until after 5 minutes of vaping, the ry4 (high) came in contact with the atty i guess, still tasted kinda like the same, although a lot "harsher" (guess the nicotine "kicked-in"). With time, the taste just kept getting harsher and was building up a burning taste, and i was not raping the eGo, just light vaping.. Still bearable.

day 2-3: Same thing, harshness is building up slightly.

day 4: well I thought "f- this RY4", and so i refilled a cart with some janty cherry (high) e-liquid, it was allright for a few puffs, and then, omfg, it started tasting like smoking a cigarette through the wrong end.

It was soo harsh, it made me cough after every second puff, and after a couple of those, i had trouble breathing. so i let it sit in my pocket for the rest of the day, and returnet to my mega lr atty (witch i LOVE). Then i took out the eGo-t a few hours later, it stank horribly, I could smell the crappy burning taste from a distance and without even vaping it!

day 5: since my two tank atomizers did the same thing, i thought there was something i did wrong, oh well, whatever. I took one of them, cleaned out the tank with some diet coke, and blew through the tank atty from the battery end, blew so hard i nearly impregnated it... but hey, i refilled the cartridge with some Janty non-nicotine red stallion juice, reconnected them, let em sit for 5 minutes, and tried again, FTW it worked! Its day 7 now, and the tank atty is going strong, no bad flavor whatsoever. so my guess is that the tank atty has trouble handling the nicotine in the juice? Don't know, but that worked for me.

feel free to speculate, and try this out, then post some feedback :) good luck vaping!

Nice save, I had problems with the mega Atty burning too. I just read somewhere that the T can be tempermental when using VG. Could your 0 nic be PG based? So it works better? Just speculating..

Nice save, I had problems with the mega Atty burning too. I just read somewhere that the T can be tempermental when using VG. Could your 0 nic be PG based? So it works better? Just speculating..

well, first of all, my mega atty had a burning taste to it (i thought it was the wick), but after a couple of weeks of usage it just started to work normally for no reason, haven't even cleaned it...

With the eGo-t atty, all my liquids are PG based, only some e-juices that i custom made have some vg in them, but i only use that on the "heavy-duty" mega atty. pure VG based liquid will not even work on the tank atty, it will destroy it.

I got a burnt taste in my new red Ego T atty from GoodProphets.com, but I think that was because I had 30%VG being used in it. the rest was 70 PG. right now I am using pure PG Mentha 16 from VT store,and it is working fine. no burnt taste.

The only time I get a burnt taste out of any of my 5 tank atties(2LR and 3 reg) is if I fill the tank cart to full. If you overfill the carts, the liquid will not drip into the atty. I leave a space about the thickness of 2-3 dimes worth of space empty and have no problems what so ever