Jc Juice Review

Ok so I'm nearly done with my JC Sampler pack. To give some background - I ordered the sampler pack right after I ordered my Dragon (m401 from TrueSmoker). So I've had it for nearly a month now. I vaped one flavor at a time, cleaning the atty before moving on to a new flavor. Ok, enough of that. Let's get to the review!

Before I actually get into the review I just wanted to remind everyone that I've had the sampler pack for about a month now.

Not sure why I had to repeat that.

Right, here we go then:

1. Shipping!

Shipping took longer than expected. I'd like to say it was about a week. I'd also like to say Rasputin because it's a fun word. Go ahead, say it. See what I mean? Now draw out the R so it sounds like Rrrrrrrrrrasputin. Much more fun! Anyway, shipping took about a week (ordered on the 17th got it on the 24th).

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrasssssssputin! Drawing out the S as well is kinda fun too!

1. Packaging!

Was great. Everything was nicely bubble wrapped and fit in a little round tin. The dropper tops were packaged separately from the bottles, probably to ensure that there was no leakage. The bottles hold roughly 2ml of e-juice, are nicely labeled, and are made of awesome. Not really, it's just regular glass. Brown glass. Of course once you put the droppers in the bottles they don't fit in the tin anymore (well, they fit you just can't put the lid back on). But hey, you can't have everything right?

1. Flavors!

The sampler pack comes with 10 flavors. So 10 bottles of 10 different e-juice flavors. Ten. Flavors. Of. E-Juice. They are(in no particular order)(except, like, first to last):

• French Vanilla

Ok, so this tasted like Vanilla. Wow, big surprise. I detected no undertones of French though, so that was a little disappointing. Although I have no idea what French would taste like. Frog legs maybe? So, chicken? Or possibly S-Car-Go? No clue. This flavor did, however, give me heartburn. I really couldn't wait until I was done with it because of that. My only complaint.

• Summer Peach

To me this tasted like peaches. At first. After the first cart it seemed to have lost all flavor. Excpet every once in a while I would taste the peach. I can't really say if that was a problem with the juice or if it was an issue with my taste buds. Again, no summer flavor. I would imagine summer tastes like fresh grass clippings, sun tan lotion, and hot dogs. So in a way I'm glad there was no summer flavor otherwise I would have probably puked.

• Simply Strawberry

Simply put - strawberry. The whole time. Maybe I'm partial to strawberries, or maybe it was because the vapor was just sooooo damn sweet. For me this one never lost its flavor. Except when there was no more. Then it tasted like disappointment and shattered dreams. Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams, Feel like I could run away, run away,

From this empty heart ...

• Black Cherry

Right. I can't really explain this one. I liked it. It was sweet. Much like vaping a piece of candy. I guess there was a cherry flavor. There was definitely a flavor. I vaped this after I was done with the strawberry so I may have been having some sort of flavor memory, or something. I did enjoy it quite a bit though. Another sweet vape.

• Chocolate Truffle

This one I did not like. To me it tasted like a whole bunch of nothing. Seriously. The only thing I really noticed was an odd smell upon exhale. Like, burnt something. Maybe burnt chocolate. Not impressed. Could have done without this one.

• Arctic Menthol

Minty, kinda. Weak minty. I wasn't a menthol smoker but I had my sister in law who's a menthol junkie try it. Seriously, she would mainline the stuff if she could! I think I actually saw her eat a pack of menthol cigarettes once. Crazy! Anyway, she said it tasted like vanilla. So that was TOTALLY useless. So there was some minty-ness to it but I think if you're a menthol smoke this will not do it for you.

• Espresso

I was soooooo looking forward to this juice!! I was practically salivating just to try it. I would stare at longingly while vaping whatever the f***k juice I was subjecting myself to (read: I was asleep and having some VERY vivid dreams). I was also INCREDIBLY disappointed! I like espresso. I like coffee. I hated this stiff. It tasted like burnt coffee. No, that's not descriptive enough. It tasted like burnt coffee grounds that had been eaten by a cat, pooped out, then re-used and RE-BURNED! Absolutely terrible. Bad aftertaste, bad smell on exhale. Just bad all around. Like getting a paper cut and then squeezing a lemon while someone is pouring buffalo sauce on your junk. Terrible.

• Mint Chocolate

See chocolate truffle above. Then add a little bit of arctic menthol. That about covers it. Not bad, not good, not really much of anything.

• Tennessee Cured

I have not tried this yet. Once I do I will update this post to reflect my feelings.

• JC Original

Currently vaping this. Not sure what to think really. Kinda empty? Does that even make sense?

1. Vapor!

On a scale from 1 to 5, 1 being nothing and 5 being way to small of a number, so we'll say 1 to 10 instead, I would put vapor production around a 5. I had nothing to compare vapor production to, really. But I got some TrueSmoker e-juice from TrueSmoker and that stuff made vapor like crazy!! I mean holy smo ... uh,vapor! So 1 is nothing and 10 is my TrueSmoker juice the JC stuff lands squarely at a 5.

Throat Hit!

About that - throat hit is not something I am actively looking for, it's not on the top of my list of things I need from an e-juice. Some people can't live without it, it's their everything. Like plastic surgery to Michael Jackson. Not so much for me, so that's why I forgot to add it. That, and the fact that there seems to be little throat hit. It's there, it exists. It's not an "OMG!" type experience. The sample pack is 18mg PG based. This could have something to do with it, especially using a 401. Because of the overall temperature that the atty gets, and the medium nic content, it could possibly lead to reduced (or lower, less noticeable, whatever!) throat hit. I would imagine that on a manual setup things may be different. So, if your using an auto battery, with 18mg JC juice, don't expect a big throat hit. Based on my experience.

1. Exclamations!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!eleventy!!!!

1. Overall Impressions!

As a vapeing n00b I think the JC Juice is a good return on investment. Some may complain about the price, about the overall amount, etc. But, as a first timer, I think it's a good way to get one accustomed to re-filling their own carts, learning how to repack and refill their carts, learning how to drip/dip, and getting immersed in the wold of vaping. Yes, there are other suppliers out there who offer sampler packs. Awesome. Rad even. The point is still the same. Would they taste different? Make more vapor? Possibly. This was the sampler I found and went with. This is my opinion on it. The fact that they come in 2ml is good. If you don't particularly care for a flavor it's not that big of a deal. You can get through it and move on. If you had a 5 or 10ml bottle you would be much more upset if it sucked.

So I hope someone finds this at least marginally helpful. Maybe. Most likely not. Whatever. I'm gonna go cry now.

Rrrrrrrrrrraaassssssssssssssssssssputin!!!!!!

Probably one of the most entertaining reviews I"ve ever seen, and I've seen a lot of reviews. It's a shame really JC just changed their flavors and it was supposed to be stronger, I guess they still don't have it down. I'll have to order some one day. But with some of the negative reviews I'm in no rush.

Keep up the good work

Probably one of the most entertaining reviews I"ve ever seen, and I've seen a lot of reviews. It's a shame really JC just changed their flavors and it was supposed to be stronger, I guess they still don't have it down. I'll have to order some one day. But with some of the negative reviews I'm in no rush.

Keep up the good work

:blush::lol:

Thanks! It may not necessarily be a JC thing. I forgot to mention this in my review but, since I really have just quit smoking analogues, it may be that my taste buds are still a bit off. It's one of the things I keep forgetting, and I suppose others do as well, that it takes some time for a person's full range of flavor to return after quitting. I'm surprised every day by the "new" things I can taste and smell.

Yea it could be. Maybe you could update in a few weeks. Although your review is on par with some of the other people I have spoken with. Then again there are members who didn't like JC's juice way back when and I loved it. I suppose it just depends on the person.

At least you know it's from the states.

I miss their Hawaiian Kona Coffee flavor. That was my daily vape and they would have had a customer for life had they kept it. Now that they have their new formula, I don't order from them anymore. I have 3 full bottles sitting in my fridge and I don't know what to do with them. They weren't working well with my joye510. I know they have a good return policy if you don't like their product, but I can't get myself to go to the post office to ship it out.

Great review though. Maybe I should try the JC juice on my dragon. hhhmmm...why didn't I think of this before. lol

Espresso

I was soooooo looking forward to this juice!! I was practically salivating just to try it. I would stare at longingly while vaping whatever the f***k juice I was subjecting myself to (read: I was asleep and having some VERY vivid dreams). I was also INCREDIBLY disappointed! I like espresso. I like coffee. I hated this stiff. It tasted like burnt coffee. No, that's not descriptive enough. It tasted like burnt coffee grounds that had been eaten by a cat, pooped out, then re-used and RE-BURNED! Absolutely terrible. Bad aftertaste, bad smell on exhale. Just bad all around. Like getting a paper cut and then squeezing a lemon while someone is pouring buffalo sauce on your junk. Terrible.

Nice I haven't laughed that hard over something I've read on the forums in a long time 

Thanks Royce.

I realized last night I forgot to add one thing to the review, so I'll add it here (can't seem to edit the original):

1. Throat Hit!

About that - throat hit is not something I am actively looking for, it's not on the top of my list of things I need from an e-juice. Some people can't live without it, it's their everything. Like plastic surgery to Michael Jackson. Not so much for me, so that's why I forgot to add it. That, and the fact that there seems to be little throat hit. It's there, it exists. It's not an "OMG!" type experience. The sample pack is 18mg PG based. This could have something to do with it, especially using a 401. Because of the overall temperature that the atty gets, and the medium nic content, it could possibly lead to reduced (or lower, less noticeable, whatever!) throat hit. I would imagine that on a manual setup things may be different. So, if your using an auto battery, with 18mg JC juice, don't expect a big throat hit. Based on my experience.

END OF LINE

Thanks Royce.

I realized last night I forgot to add one thing to the review, so I'll add it here (can't seem to edit the original):

1. Throat Hit!

About that - throat hit is not something I am actively looking for, it's not on the top of my list of things I need from an e-juice.  Some people can't live without it, it's their everything.  Like plastic surgery to Michael Jackson.  Not so much for me, so that's why I forgot to add it.  That, and the fact that there seems to be little throat hit.  It's there, it exists.  It's not an "OMG!" type experience.  The sample pack is 18mg PG based.  This could have something to do with it, especially using a 401.  Because of the overall temperature that the atty gets, and the medium nic content, it could possibly lead to reduced (or lower, less noticeable, whatever!) throat hit.  I would imagine that on a manual setup things may be different.  So, if your using an auto battery, with 18mg JC juice, don't expect a big throat hit.  Based on my experience.

END OF LINE

Throat hit section added to the orginal post ;)

Have you noticed all of them except the peach smell like hazelnut? It's really strange.

Edit:

Never mind, I haven't been through them all yet. I just opened up my mint chocolate and it smelled minty. I guess I should shut my mouth until I try them all.

Still, 5 out of 7 all smell like hazelnut so far and I can not taste much difference in them.

Edited by reptilian

* Espresso

I just tried it, and I would have to say this is pretty much spot on. I threw it out.

Have you noticed all of them except the peach smell like hazelnut? It's really strange.

I did notice a common smell/taste in all of them. I chalked it up to vanilla, but hazelnut might be more accurate ...

I just tried it, and I would have to say this is pretty much spot on. I threw it out.

:lol:

• Chocolate Truffle

This one I did not like.  To me it tasted like a whole bunch of nothing.  Seriously.  The only thing I really noticed was an odd smell upon exhale.  Like, burnt something.  Maybe burnt chocolate. Not impressed.  Could have done without this one.

• Tennessee Cured

I have not tried this yet.  Once I do I will update this post to reflect my feelings.

• JC Original

Currently vaping this.  Not sure what to think really.  Kinda empty?  Does that even make sense?

In response, let me just say: Rrrrrutebeggga. (I have to say it that way cause I don't know how to spell it).

I've only tried the 3 flavors and I agree chocolate truffle was not impressive -- I think somebody put a real truffle in there, although I've never had a chocolate covered mushroom ... Haven't found one yummy chocolate yet -- why is that so hard?

JC Original is kinda empty flavorwise, just a bit sweet like maybe brown sugar or something. My first reaction was EW!, but now it has grown on me (like truffles?). It's a smooth, sweet tobacco, makes me think of pipe smoke.

Tennesse Cured is just a smooth smokey tobacco, kinda JC Orig without the sweetness. I prefer it to a Marlbro or Camel "flavored" tobacco.

My husband says that the vapor with these definitely smells stronger than any of the others I've tried, is he just attempting to draw attention away from the analog stench in his room or has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks KarateLobster -- you're review is way FUN!

In response, let me just say: Rrrrrutebeggga. (I have to say it that way cause I don't know how to spell it).

I've only tried the 3 flavors and I agree chocolate truffle was not impressive -- I think somebody put a real truffle in there, although I've never had a chocolate covered mushroom ... Haven't found one yummy chocolate yet -- why is that so hard?

JC Original is kinda empty flavorwise, just a bit sweet like maybe brown sugar or something. My first reaction was EW!, but now it has grown on me (like truffles?). It's a smooth, sweet tobacco, makes me think of pipe smoke.

Tennesse Cured is just a smooth smokey tobacco, kinda JC Orig without the sweetness. I prefer it to a Marlbro or Camel "flavored" tobacco.

My husband says that the vapor with these definitely smells stronger than any of the others I've tried, is he just attempting to draw attention away from the analog stench in his room or has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks KarateLobster -- you're review is way FUN!

My wife also noticed the smell. Especially the espresso. I will not repeat what she had to say about it, only to say one of the words rhymed with duck, the other with grass. So, something like "that smells like ducking grass!"

I just pictured ducking grass, made me smile a little bit.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrutebegggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This IS Rrrrrutebegggaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

That was fun :)

Ha ha rhymes with duck lol

Has anyone noticed that the swear filter on this forum changes the F work to duck? (I thought it was funny, not many people have noticed so far)

I haven't actually written a swear word yet. I just figured it would get filtered anyway.

Um, I just tested the swear filter and it may need to be tweaked a little bit.

• Tennessee Cured

This tasted like cinnamon and vanilla to me, with some smokey tobacco somewhere in there as well. It turned out to not be a bad vape at all, so that was good. I'm not sure what Tennessee is supposed to bring to the game in this one, but I'm guessing the Cured part deals with the smokey tobacco flavor hints. Probably the best in the bunch. Of the "I'm tobacco like" flavor types. Of which there was two. And the other tasted like nothing to me. So ... take that for what it's worth.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines