Question For All You 401Ers

If you refill your carts, which you should (seriously), how many drops do you get into 'em? I'm talking regardless of what mod you may have in place (i.e. the straw mod, or air vents of some sort)?

I've been getting between 9 and 12 drops (JC juice so JC droppers) in my carts. I've gotten as many as 15, but I think that may have been either a fluke or I didn't have enough cart filler. I may have also lost count that time. OR, I'm just lying. Which happens, I won't lie to you.

Or WOULD I?

Well I do not have a 401 but I have been using refilling carts for some time. What I did discover is every bottle I have ever had gave me a different count. Soft squeezie clear bottle, soft squeezie white bottle, eye dropper bottle, then it also depends on 2ml, 3ml, 10ml, 30ml, 50ml.

yes -- every bottle does drip different size drops AND depends on the viscosity of the juice. So it is all relative.

so sorry to confuse the issue.rolleyes.gif

Well I do not have a 401 but I have been using refilling carts for some time. What I did discover is every bottle I have ever had gave me a different count. Soft squeezie clear bottle, soft squeezie white bottle, eye dropper bottle, then it also depends on 2ml, 3ml, 10ml, 30ml, 50ml.

yes -- every bottle does drip different size drops AND depends on the viscosity of the juice. So it is all relative.

so sorry to confuse the issue.rolleyes.gif

I completely understand. I wish I had a better measure to use. Like somehow figure out how many ml, or parts thereof, fit into a cart to gauge if I'm getting the same per cart or just fooling myself. Would help to know what the optimum is per cart filler material (aquarium stuff, poly batting, pyramid tea bags, etc) to make sure each cart is the same as the last.

Ugh, I just made this more difficult I think.

I have the dragon like you do, but I stopped using it...kinda. Ok I'm actually vaping it as I type this out while I let my joye510 charge. It tastes pretty nasty right now actually. I let my cousin and his friends try it out while we were all dranking and getting drunk. They loved this thing so much they were puffing on it like there was no tomorrow. I wonder if they messed up the atomizer somehow.

Anyway, to get back on topic...I don't fill the carts anymore, but when I did I usually got 11 or 12 drops into it. 13 if I got really lucky. This is with a 10ml bottle from truesmoker.

They may very well have burnt out the atty. Once that thing get's dry it's pretty much over. (Although you could drip back in it until the burnt taste goes away)

When I used to fill carts I think I got about 8 drips or so. It's been a while though

I have the dragon like you do, but I stopped using it...kinda. Ok I'm actually vaping it as I type this out while I let my joye510 charge. It tastes pretty nasty right now actually. I let my cousin and his friends try it out while we were all dranking and getting drunk. They loved this thing so much they were puffing on it like there was no tomorrow. I wonder if they messed up the atomizer somehow.

Anyway, to get back on topic...I don't fill the carts anymore, but when I did I usually got 11 or 12 drops into it. 13 if I got really lucky. This is with a 10ml bottle from truesmoker.

That sux! You should have them chip in for another new atty or two. Just in case they got their alcohol breath all over it and ruined it! :P

I have yet to fill a fresh cart with the TrueSmoker juice, I've only dripped so far. I'll keep your numbers in mind though.

I completely understand.  I wish I had a better measure to use.  Like somehow figure out how many ml, or parts thereof, fit into a cart to gauge if I'm getting the same per cart or just fooling myself.  Would help to know what the optimum is per cart filler material (aquarium stuff, poly batting, pyramid tea bags, etc) to make sure each cart is the same as the last.

Ugh, I just made this more difficult I think.

you could always buy a syringe they are cheap and you know exactly how much juice your putting in every cart.

you could always buy a syringe they are cheap and you know exactly how much juice your putting in every cart.

Why you gotta go and get all logical and stuff???

:lol:

I thought about that, but I have a 22 month old at home and my wife has already jump all over my butt about where I leave my "supplies". So, while it would greatly help, I'm that much of a doofus that I may get myself into a bad situation with it. :(

Why you gotta go and get all logical and stuff???

:lol:

I thought about that, but I have a 22 month old at home and my wife has already jump all over my butt about where I leave my "supplies". So, while it would greatly help, I'm that much of a doofus that I may get myself into a bad situation with it. :(

Ahh I see well you could go the needleles (or needle-less not sure to lazy to spell check) syringe route (like the ones you use to give kids cough medicine and such) you would still be able to measure the amount of ejuice you use for each cart.

Ahh I see well you could go the needleles (or needle-less not sure to lazy to spell check) syringe route (like the ones you use to give kids cough medicine and such) you would still be able to measure the amount of ejuice you use for each cart.

:huh:

That's a great idea! Time to do some research.