Larger Battery

PaPaT

I'm looking for information on what kind of battery I need for my Riva 510. I have the two batteries that came with my kit, but I notice some people using larger looking batteries on their e-cigs. I have alot to learn about this vaping thing, but I really enjoy it. The batteries I have are good if your sitting around the computer and can switch when it goes dead, but would like to get something that will last longer for the day.

Any of the Riva or eGo mega batteries. I think the standard Riva is 750 mah and the standard eGo is 650. You can also get them in 900 mah and 1000 mah.

http://www.shop.goodprophets.com/product.sc?productId=186&categoryId=46

You can also look into a battery mod that uses a bigger battery. The Silver Bullet from Altsmoke uses an 18650 battery that is 2400 mah. That should get you through a day. :)

http://altsmoke.com/starterkit/silverbulletusa/altsilverbullet.html

If you start to lean towards a mod, do a little research. There are a lot to choose from. I had two Silver Bullets and they are work horses. I only stopped using it after getting a variable voltage mod (or two).

Hi PaPaT, The Riva is the battery, you can buy larger versions with higher mah but there is nothing inside to take out. The 1000 are slightly longer and do last a few more hours in between charges.

Now there are MODS like screw drivers and Provaris that are larger and have removable/ rechargeable batteries inside. From what I understand they last quite a deal longer between charges.

I tried the mega battery for the eGo and wasn't all that impressed with it. Others really like them.

If you don't mind the size of the mods, they are great! I, also, have a Black Silver Bullet that is fantastic. Those 18650 batteries do last all day - even for me. The Provape one uses a 14500 battery (which doesn't last me all day, but does for some people). I have one and I think it's pretty good, too. The Provari is made by the same company as the Provape, but is a step (or several steps) above the Provape. I don't have one of those (yet), but people sure are bragging about it. There are some good juice box mods out there, too. Have fun looking into (and trying) all the mods!

I have four Riva's (750) and ego's 650, 900, 1000. The bigger batteries last longer. The button on the riva's are different and depress easily. You have to be careful.

I perfer the 750's and 650's because they're small. I just carry extra batt's.

The Ego 1000mah lasts me about 1.5 -2 days of moderate to heavy vaping. It will work with the 510 riva atomizer/cartomizers. The Ego and the Riva are the same type of battery.

Variable voltage mods are very nice and offer more flexibility.

definitley research first. There are a lot of choices and we all have our preferences. I have been very happy with my vp turbo adjustable voltage from vapr life.

I take 2 650 ego's to work with me.

Switching between a few flavors all day.

they last from 6:00AM till after I get home from work (after 4:00PM)

Put one i used most on charger as soon as i get home.

Then swap them when first one is charged.

Not had 1 run out at work yet :)