New Juice Does Not Wick Into Atty

Hi all, got some new juice from vapor renu the other day...great price and read some exellent reviews so gave them a try. Bought the 80pg/20vg mix with dbl shot flavor,med TH and 16mg nic. Flavor seems good but doesn't want to wick into the atty...EGO Tank w/1000mah batt and the mega atty only two weeks old. Tried with PG juice and is fine. I didn't think 20%VG would be a problem. Anyone else run into this? Appreciate your feedback.

I haven't tried their e liquid but I have used 100% Vg in my T without any problems, I usually use 50/50 mix I haven't had any issues with the wicking. I wish I had an answer for you or a helpful tip.

I'm using 80/20 PG/VG (DIY) in my tank and it's working great. My wife is using 100% VG and so far it's working fine for her, but she doesn't vape as heavily as some of us, so it probably has more time to wick.

I found that it works much better also if you remove the two plastic caps on the mouth piece end. I get a better draw and vapor.

You may also want to dry a little harder draw - that will help pull the juice out (thanks Morfeeus).

Morfeeus tips for the tank.

Edited by Brian