Peanut Butter Flavored E-Juice

Just wanted to know if any of you guys out there has a good peanut butter flavored e-juice they could recommend. I got an order from a vendor that had a sample of a peanut butter in the order. but for the life of me I can't remember which vendor that might have been and I have been looking for a peanut butter ever since. Peanut butter is not something I would order so I was really surprised to find that I really liked that juice. Didn't think that it would be that hard to find.

Just wanted to know if any of you guys out there has a good peanut butter flavored e-juice they could recommend. I got an order from a vendor that had a sample of a peanut butter in the order. but for the life of me I can't remember which vendor that might have been and I have been looking for a peanut butter ever since. Peanut butter is not something I would order so I was really surprised to find that I really liked that juice. Didn't think that it would be that hard to find.

I ordered a 30ml of Peanut butter cookie from over at www.thevaporroom.net

It is good. 24mg nic 75 pg/ 25/vg

Make sure you keep all invoice papers that come in with your order, and also keep the bottle.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

• 1 year later...

PBRecipe.jpg

If you don't have ethyl maltol or cotton candy, you can substitute EZ-Sweets/Sucralose or, use no sweetener at all! I add caramel as I find it makes it taste like a Peanut butter & honey sammich...a favorite from my childhood...;-P

Edited by LoTech

I was hooked on Wordup's peanut butter last year. It was the first non-tobbacco flavor I liked for an all day vape. I haven't tried any DIY peanut butter but now I know which one to try. Thanks!!