Vg Or Pg Liquid?

cheryli

What is important to you? Vapor, throat hit or flavor? Vg produces more vapor. Pg less vapor but more flavor. If you are using cartos, i wouldn't go higher than 50/50 mix. Vg doesn't soak in as well

Ah the 100 thousand dollar question indeed. This is a very common question and one that will get you very different answers. Ask what a starter e-cig is and you will hear a chorus of people singing the eGo, ask what blend and or what juice vendor to use and you will get a wide range of answers. Put simply which blend and which vendor are highly subjective matters of taste and you will get a wide range of answers.

I have tried 100% PG, 80/20 PG/VG, 70/30, 50/50 and 100% VG in my couple of months vaping, all in an effort to find my correct blend. I am settling in at 70/30 as my preferred blend, liking the balance between throat hit (higher PG) and more vapor (VG).

I suggest you read through some of the threads in the e-liquid reviews section of the forum. It will give you a wide range of thoughts about various vendors for juice, but remember taste is so subjective and you will see one person loves one, while someone else - not so much. Sometimes you have to take the plunge and give somethings a go.

Just realize one thing - you might well find yourself liking flavors you wouldn't have thought - as a long time menthol smoker I find myself to be a vanilla flavors fan?!? Surprised me, I can tell you that.

The best thing to do is to experiment with different things - including flavors. It's the only way to know what works for you. The good thing is, if you find a flavor or a PG/VG blend that doesn't work for you, you can mix that juice in with another so you don't waste what you didn't like as much. OR...a lot of people have said they didn't like something in the beginning, but after a month they tried it again and then they did like it. Just don't toss something you think you don't like at the moment. Just try a lot of different things and see where it leads you. You'll have fun trying everything if nothing else.

Good luck!!

I'm getting the eGo and I don't know which liquid to buy.

I wish an eGo was an option for me 16months ago. Great PV, with a long batt life. I started with PG, but have now settled with a blend normally of 60% PG and 40% VG. It's a nice balance of flavor, throat hit (th) and vapor production. ALso, make certain you experiment with different e-juice vendors. Buy small bottles sizes, and then lock into one you like for the larger purchase.

hope this helps.

Vipod

Ive never heard complaints about VaporTalk's juice (PG)

Edit: I have several bottles. Love it. Realized that kinda sounded a little "meh". It's great stuff I think.

Ive ordered 100% VG from WordUp and 50/50 as well. I don't like straight VG, has an aftertaste to me. Is that just me?

But like everyone said, try a bunch of stuff. Just about everyone offers sample packs. I get bored if I don't have any variety at home. Currently sitting on around 70 ML of different juices. And I'm sure plenty of people have more than I!

Ps. You'll love the ego. Great PV.

Edited by Aes

....Currently sitting on around 70 ML of different juices. And I'm sure plenty of people have more than I!....

I currently am sitting on about 500 ml's and that's after giving my aunt about 150ml's of some VR juice that tasted ok just didn't have enuff TH for me. Out of that 500 ml's of joose I have, only about 350ml is vapable to me. The rest is stuff I bought samples of and didnt like. Either way, I probably have enuff joose to last me a couple months but I still can't stop myself from ordering more...lol