Excitement

It is perfectly normal. It happens everytime you have something ordered. You try to track it as best as USPS lets you. Most of us are on first name basis with our mailman. So far I avoided stalking charges from the mailman but I have the time schedule down pat.

Paul

:yes Me too Paul I have been checking the tracking every half hour and am disappointed every time. When I am expecting a package I meet the mailman at the end of the driveway and sometimes it makes him mad. But like my grandma always said he can glad in the same pants he go mad in. :D I will be posting as soon as I get it and let everyone know what I think.

Charlee

:yes Me too Paul I have been checking the tracking every half hour and am disappointed every time. When I am expecting a package I meet the mailman at the end of the driveway and sometimes it makes him mad. But like my grandma always said he can glad in the same pants he go mad in. :D I will be posting as soon as I get it and let everyone know what I think.

Charlee

ROMAL.... :animier: I'm excited for you, lol just wait, it gets so much worse. That day you wake up and realize you need back ups or you just have to try that new Atty/Carto/MOD/ /juice flavor that everyone is talking about. Oh the woes of the slow mail man or the late FEDEX guy. :wallbash: No, I have NEVER experienced that myself :rolleyes2:

I sure wish the DIY would would stop my juice crazz. I've bought at least 45 different flavorings and all the PG/VG and nic and I'm STILL buying pre-mixed juice. Somebody PLEASE help me I'd drowning!!! :wacko:

Sometimes I think my mail lady is going to file a Temporary Restraining Order on me, not letting me come within 500 feet of her. :mail: I've got to stop though because I don't have any more room. Sounds like you have the bug and have it bad. the only medicine I know for that is e-juice.

well the addiction doesn't get any better, Wait till you are juggling orders, trying out different juice vendors. It seems like every day someone is trying to tempt you with a new juice vendor. OMG we won't even go into if someone mentions the word "SALE" I think everyone who I have bookmarked for vaping equipment has those on a regular basis. I think some of these stores pop up just to get rid of everything they accumulated during there vaping tenure. I know in the short time that I have been doing this I have accumulated a lot of equipment. My wife has already started giving away some our old equipment that we experimented with to people she works with to help other people out. Of course I get new equipment by her trying my stuff. She was strictly KR808 but tonight I handed her my spare battery with a cartomizer and she is happily vaping away on that. I think I see a new kit in our future or I will never see that battery again. I am already missing various bottle from sweet vapes that I thought I ordered but never see. I ask about it and she tells me that I am getting old and not to worry about it. Hmmmmm

makes a guy wonder lol.

Paul

So, what is the penalty for mailman stalking? :police: Not that I would ever do that, but if my cartos don't get here today there could be trouble. I can not imagine the frustration of having all that juice and no way to vape it. :wallbash:

ROFL this is too funny but as far as I can tell completely normal!!! I get so excited and i'm at work when the mailman comes and can't wait till quitting time so I often have someone grab my mail and bring it up to me at work lol I've got lots of new addictions now- vaping, new e-juices, placing orders, and lets not forget BUBBLE WRAP - but i'm lovin every minute of it. :P

Sometimes I think my mail lady is going to file a Temporary Restraining Order on me, not letting me come within 500 feet of her. :mail: I've got to stop though because I don't have any more room. Sounds like you have the bug and have it bad. the only medicine I know for that is e-juice.

LOL Cheshy! I'm at the point were I hide from my mail man. I can't even imagine what he thinks I'm doing in here. Almost every other day I get a small package and the senders name has "Vape" or "Vaper" on it. All I know at this point is, my mail man is at the top of my Christmas list.

I sure wish the DIY would would stop my juice crazz. I've bought at least 45 different flavorings and all the PG/VG and nic and I'm STILL buying pre-mixed juice. Somebody PLEASE help me I'd drowning!!! :wacko:

Let me know when you find the answer that one Sharon. I just never know what it is I will need for my mixing--so best to have everything possible.

I could problably make all my liquids last through the next millenia. New stuff is just too tempting !!!!2guns.gif

And I still love waiting new packages of any size.