Hard To Find

socalfisher

Well its hard to find the right supplier.. IMO...Ive bought from Awesome Vapor, L-F,FSUSA and waiting on Mad Vapes..

I would like to just get one or two dependable supplier that has adequate stock great pricing and great flavors.. Im not one to really DIY but wouldnt really mind learning..

I would like any info on a few decent suppliers that are out there reading through some of the reviews on the forum leave out quite a bit of other suppliers.. could someone point me in some other reliable store..

thanks

Edited by socalfisher

Sorry, I can't help you with just one vendor. I use a couple for my juice and a couple for other things like batteries, atomizers. I use Good Prophets for batteries and Vapor Kings for the atomizers. I heard that Vapor Kings has a bulk price on cartomizers, I know they do on atomizers, the atomizers are geniune joye. You can get lr and regular 510 attys in bulk. When every thing is in the Vapor Talk store also has everything you might need. Don't know what they have in right now but give it a look see. Hopefully someone will come along with a great vendor for all your needs. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Sorry. It depends on what you like, I have a few vendors that I like their juices because I like coffee flavors and dessert flavors, fruit not so much. I don't do tobacco at all. I know that a good many people get their juice from the VT store and love it. I get mine at VapeRite, Kick Bass Vapor and Sweet-Vapes. VapeRite has the organic coffee that I really like and a Kona cream. The others have good dessert flavors. As I said before, sorry I couldn't be more help.

hello and welcome, juice is very subjective and people like different things. I like Ms. T's, Kickbass vapor and of course VT juice. If you can order a sampler kit or small bottles to try you will get an idea of what you like.

more into tobacco and coffee style but open to more with a robust draw

out of the mixes i have 70/30 for tobaccos 50/50 for flavors and for the coffee pure vg (just cause it gives the sweet taste afterwards)

here a list of what i have gotten from FSUSA: all 3ml samples

coffee-x, shade, desert cowboy, camtel, wins/ton, blueberry pancake, pall/mall, caramel, kicken apple, dark vapture, american spirit, peaches n cream, cowboy, perique black, cuban, wyatt earp, and cuban.

From LF:

USA mix PG, Turk USA mix PG - i got the same 2 as the VG mix

so you can tell my taste pref is all over ..i really like the coffee-x since it still has the same taste as when i got it...

i havent experimented with dripping so thats what i will be doing also.. i would like to have something with great Flavor/TH, med-high on vapor production..

since im still new to using a pv trial and error is all i can say..

Edited by socalfisher

WEll it looks like you've got several places to try now. I personally www.sweet-vapes.com eliquid but I dont' to tobaccos so haven't tried any of those. But I wish you good luck on your journey ! :)

I'm really only into tabacco vapes. I've been happy with backwoodsbrew and electronicstix. Backwoodsbrew takes a little longer to ship. So, don't order from them if you need it quickly. But his tabacco juices are worth the wait.

Just one suggestion, if you like the coffee vapes in vg and you like tobacco, try vaperites take on ry4, it's hi orgaanic vr4. It's a sweet tobacco flavor and pretty good when I vaped tobaccos. I still have some and maybe will try it after a while and see what it tastes like now. Okay, you can get 100% organic coffee from vaperite too, that's just about the only coffee juice I use. Just a thought.