Wordup Ecig

Aes

I've ordered twice now from WordUp, and it won't be the last.

Order 1: sample pack of flavors

Shipped quickly, arrived second day. Everything survived the trip perfectly. (not sure if stuff gets damaged often, but I work in a warehouse and see how wonderfully UPS and FedEx treat my packages. /sarcasm) flavors were good. Some didn't have as much flavor as I'd like. Possibly because I ordered 100% VG ??? But overall good stuff. Send an email asking about flavor strength and was told to make a note next time and Laurin will make stronger. Cool.

Order 2: eGo kit and 10 ml of Blueberry PGVG mix extra strong flavor

Shipped quickly as before. Had a note inside from Laurin about the flavor. Apparently blueberry is a trick bastard and won't get stronger. Initial vape looks better. Still not 100% what I had envisioned, but improvement from my sample. She threw in a sample of strawberry. Which was, to say the least, fantastic. Might be my new flavor.

Overall impression:

I've heard nothing but good things about them, and have nothing but good things to add. The email exchanges were prompt, friendly, and useful. The hand note was a nice touch, communication about a special request is always nice. Good to feel that your requests are being taken care of. I will order from them again, and recommend them to all. Prices are good, service is great, and the products fantastic.

I have always had such great product and service from them. Have always loved their great selection of products and liquids/flavors. Lauren and Jeffery do a wonderful job and really do care about their customersthumbsup.gif

Great review +1

That's great! I'm happy to hear such good things. Aes just remember that sometimes flavors need to steep for a while. Try letting them sit for a few days or a week. The flavor may change and get a bit stronger.

You're making us blush! Well ok maybe not, Jeffery and Laurin work so hard at customer service they deserve all the kudos they get. Thanks for the kind words guys it means that we are doing our job right. You have to try the White Zinfandel though, I'm telling you that's the best stuff out there. If you like mint the Double Mint will blow you away, I add it to other juices (except the White Zin which is perfect) to change things up a bit and add a bit of zip. Again thanks for the great comments, it's the reason Jeffery opened the :thumbsup: store, to provide the kind of service you guys deserve.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines