Vendor For E-Liquids

charleesage

We all have our favorites and most of us get our favorites from different vendors.

VT Store -- Midnight and macchiato are wonderful, oh ya and sweet dawn

Wordup has a very good selection, wide range, good flavors and great customer service. My link

freedom smoke usa-- very good range + DIY selection and great customer service My link

Happy shopping

Welcome to the forum charleesage. The VT store is a good source for juices. You could also try Sweet-vapes, also on the list of suppliers for this forum. I use juice from Vaperite, Kick Bass Vapor, Sweet-Vapes and Vapor Talk Store. I bought some pv stuff from one store and they sent me a sample of peanut butter juice and it was great, but now I can't remember who. It was either Good Prophets or Cig-not. There are a lot of good vendors out there and if you are looking for your one good juice I would get sample bottles from a lot of these vendors to see which ones you like. Hope this helps. Good luck on your vaping journey.

Finding the right E-liquid is about the most challanging part about vaping. An eGo is an eGo is an eGo but the right juice is so much more complex to find. Basically, you need to decide what you are looking for in your juice. Is flavor most important or vapor production or throat hit. You can try lets say "apple" from 5 different vendors and all 5 will taste different with different levels of vapor and throat hit. My advice is to try reputable vendors and always try to get "sample" size bottles. Nothing is worse than spending alot of money on a juice that makes you wanna gag. My favorite vendors are KickBassVapors and AwesomeVapor.

I am looking for a vendor that has a large selection of good flavors. I am looking into My Freedom Smokes for supplies I would appreciate input.

Thanks Charleesage

With 16months of vaping and counting, I've tried many e-juice vendors, and have settled on these top 5...in no particular order, except for the 5th one.

Backwoods Brew

FSUSA

Elixirjuice

Vapors Kitchen

Gourmet Vapor (simply because you can create your own flavors, but they are my 5th favorite)

The key is to experiment, and buy small bottles. Once you have your own favorite, look for sales, and buy big.

hope this helps.

VIPOD

I am looking for a vendor that has a large selection of good flavors. I am looking into My Freedom Smokes for supplies I would appreciate input.

Thanks Charleesage

I have tried several vendor's and haven't had any problems with any of them, but I found My Freedom Smokes and loved their large selection, plus they are very fast with shipping. Until I have a problem, I will contuine to use them for my jucies.

In my opinion Vapor Talk has the most flavorful juices but if you like dekang mikeusa.com has 31 different flavors in 0mg-24mg and its 30ml for $8.99. If you dont mind the wait for shipping depending on where you live. It takes 3 to 4 days for me to get my order and i live in san diego California and their company is in New Hampshire.