Sweet Vapes Five Flavor Review

ripple

So I thought it was time to go ahead and add to the videos here - its my first ever so be kind.

I just wanted to say more than a post would allow so I did a quick (6 minute quick) video and then added a write up on the five flavors - enjoy!

The details

All Juices are 70/30 with 18 MG

With all five of these I found throat hit to be right around 7 or 8 out of 10 for me and plenty of vapor to boot. I think I am finding the 70/30 PG/VG blend to be right were I want to be.

Very Vanilla is described as a variation of French Vanilla and its lives up to the bill. If you enjoy vanillas I highly recommend giving this one a try. Its different, but in a good way, a bit stronger in flavor then classic.

Shamrocky Shake – great minty flavor with a cream taste that really combines well. Neither element if overpowering yet combined they blend nicely. Having tried my first ever shamrock shake from the arches recently I couldn’t resist giving this one a go and it just really hits the spot with a clean yet creamy taste!

Vanilla bean ice cream – YUM, it’s another nice blend of vanilla flavor which is more subtle then very vanilla with a cream flavor that lingers on the exhale.

Grape Soda – I really liked how clean and crisp this flavor is. Not too grape but enough that you taste it, but with a very fresh taste, almost light and refreshing. Its not what I thought it might be but better than I thought it would be.

Blueberry – I found this one to be just a bit underflavored, almost like it could have used a tad more flavoring but its right there on the border for me. The flavor is great I would just like a bit more. This juice was (well more accurately is) crystal clear juice. I know some prefer the lighter colored juices so I thought I would point this out.

Overall I am very happy with my entire order from Sweet-Vapes :thumbsup: and plan to return for more once I use up some of this in house juice I showed in the video – must use it up first, or not!

**** Please remember taste is subjective, if you’re unsure as to whether you might like it order a sample size***

ripple- you know what i'm doing? the wave- yeah that's right because that review was right on! Awesome job, and after all the bragging ive done i'm relieved that you really like your juices. Hey I got the blueberry shortcake and although I could taste felt it could be kicked up a notch as well, so maybe it's a blueberry thing. I mean not bad, but maybe need a little extra shot of that in the mix.

Ripple, I really enjoyed your video review and I am looking forward to watching reviews from you. You've got the gift!!!

I do have one question regarding the thickness of the 70/30 mix. I was wondering if this mix would be thin enough to use in cartos and the Tank system? I have been sticking with the 80/20 mixes, but missing more of the vapor you get with the higher vg.

Again, great review, thanks! :thumbsup:

I was hoping someone who uses cartos would chime in for you - I used them the first week or two and haven't used them since so I would have been guessing - I was going to guess they work fine in a carto since all five of my juices at 70/30 seem nice and runny and not at all thick.

Maybe I will fill out a carto today just for fun - I have a couple of unopened ones around here somewhere.

Ripple, I really enjoyed your video review and I am looking forward to watching reviews from you. You've got the gift!!!

I do have one question regarding the thickness of the 70/30 mix. I was wondering if this mix would be thin enough to use in cartos and the Tank system? I have been sticking with the 80/20 mixes, but missing more of the vapor you get with the higher vg.

Again, great review, thanks! :thumbsup:

70/30 can be used in the tank system. that is what I use and it is great...You dont want to use just VG in your tank. It can clog the atty up

Edited by Tagsanstuff

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines