Provape's Attys...

AARONH

I bought a bulk of 25 attys from Provape...so far I have had three of them die in the last three days....not a good start. I don't know where these are coming from, but I've got 22 more to test out......oh yeah, their shipping time in not so good either. Will keep you abreast.....mainly because I like to say "abreast":rolleyes:

P.S....I am using my ProVari at 3.9-4.5v voltage above that seems to burn the flavor.

Well thats not good! I got a bulk of 10 from VaporKings and tested all 10 immediately - they all fired. I have been using four so far without any challenges.

Have you used other Atty brands on your Beautiful New Provari? I remember reading something about higher voltage devices burning out attys/cartos quicker. Could that be it? Just a thought.

Te he....He said abreast :whistle:

Have you used other Atty brands on your Beautiful New Provari? I remember reading something about higher voltage devices burning out attys/cartos quicker. Could that be it? Just a thought.

Te he....He said abreast :whistle:

When I got my ProVari (I guess about a week or so ago), I had about 3 used attys from VT...I was messing around with the higher voltages and popped one and popped the other two dry burning them at around 5.1 volts....I had to use some of my G/F cartos to get me by till this bulk batch came in. So, as far as new atty's....No. I am going to order some of VT's atty's soon, cuz Im afraid these aren't going to last long....hope Im wrong. I am going to back er down to 3.9-4.0 volts to see if this changes anything....but then why did I get a ProVari??

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you want to move up in volts then you need to move up to a higher res atty? Although at a low 5 you should be good with a standard atty I thought.

This is of special interest to me as my VV Ali'i should be arriving in the next two weeks!

I

Vapor Kings has a bulk rate on 510 regular and lr atomizers. They are genuine joye and I think that it's 49.95 for 10. I'm not sure but it's right around that price. Hope those three are the only ones you loose.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you want to move up in volts then you need to move up to a higher res atty? Although at a low 5 you should be good with a standard atty I thought.

This is of special interest to me as my VV Ali'i should be arriving in the next two weeks!

I

Depends on what you're looking for. I went high voltage because I wanted bigger throat hit. If you use a higher resistance atty then you're offsetting the voltage increase. I used a few different kinds of HV attys (from 2.8 ohm to 4.5 ohm) when I was vaping my BSB at 6V and the HV attys really suck (IMO).

The Joye 510 attys (2.2ohm) has always been my favorite and that's what I'm using on my Provari at 4.9V. They're lasting me 4-6 weeks mostly (had one last about 2, but it had issues from the start).

Just remember, you will get bad attys.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines