Rockstar Vapor Great New Juice Vendor!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know about a great new E-Liquid Vendor that i found

called RockstarVapor.

The prices there beat anybody's except VaporRenu (which is my go to e-liquid site), but they had really nice looking blue bottles, and their prices were in the same neighborhood as VaporRenu, so i gave it a shot.

I have to tell you the juices that arrived at my door were EXCELLENT!

1. The coffee i tried tasted like a nice Dark Rich coffe blend, not too sweet, not too black, just right. Was an excellent beginning to my vaping day!

2. French Vanilla- Was just Awesome, probably my favorite of the bunch next to the coffee. Had a nice relaxing feeling while vaping, the taste was spot on, made you want to geta croissant and and surrender myself to the German army...lol...

3. Tasty Tobacco Menthol - Well i love Menthol and i've had all kinds from litecigusa, and other vendors, but this one was the Best! (vaporenu) has great one also, sorry to digress,

The tobacco menthol is different becuase it has tobacco kick within the menthol as opposed to just straight menthol like most vendors have.

This is definitely a winner, and one i will come back to for my evening vape!

I just loved the tobacco taste and that minty cool menthol that just the perfect combo for sitting back with the Hdtv and watching some aliens get their Asses Kicked! lol.

All in all, RockStarVapor.Com was a great new site to hit the market, and i'm just glad i ran into it, and now you can give em a try if you'd like,

you won't be disappointed!

Thanks skulldigger for the review. I'll have to go give them a look see. I promised myself that I would not buy any more juice for a while but still looking for that "perfect" vape. I have some that come way close but not "perfect". Thanks again.

Thank you for the review! I will have to give them a try.. Good menthol is hard to find! And the bottles look awesome on the site!

Yes good menthol is hard to find. Rockstarvapor, and Vaporrenu are my favorites so far...you can't go wrong with either!

So many bad tasting menthols, when i find one that i liked, i dont' bother looking anywhere else you know...

Take care!!

Thanks skulldigger for the review. I'll have to go give them a look see. I promised myself that I would not buy any more juice for a while but still looking for that "perfect" vape. I have some that come way close but not "perfect". Thanks again.

no problem, i can tell you some great ones...Black Tea, honeywood/w/menthol - Havana - Eastcoast & westcoast 2bacco all at (vaporrenu)

I say that because i've been going there for past 7 months, only 7.50 for 30ml of juice!

But Rockstar is in same price range...and they have awesome looking blue bottles, and the stuff i got was truly great...so try one or the other you can't go wrong!

See ya!

Do you have any idea where they are located, and where they ship from? I was unable to find out much about them by clicking on the links at the bottom of their page. Just wondering.

Edited by CDATundra

Maybe when my current supply winds down abit I will give them a go, but with 195 ML delivered in the past week I MUST NOT BUY MORE JUICE (ps, shouting at myself not y'all!)

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know about a great new E-Liquid Vendor that i found

called RockstarVapor.

The prices there beat anybody's except VaporRenu (which is my go to e-liquid site), but they had really nice looking blue bottles, and their prices were in the same neighborhood as VaporRenu, so i gave it a shot.

I have to tell you the juices that arrived at my door were EXCELLENT!

1. The coffee i tried tasted like a nice Dark Rich coffe blend, not too sweet, not too black, just right. Was an excellent beginning to my vaping day!

2. French Vanilla- Was just Awesome, probably my favorite of the bunch next to the coffee. Had a nice relaxing feeling while vaping, the taste was spot on, made you want to geta croissant and and surrender myself to the German army...lol...

3. Tasty Tobacco Menthol - Well i love Menthol and i've had all kinds from litecigusa, and other vendors, but this one was the Best! (vaporenu) has great one also, sorry to digress,

The tobacco menthol is different becuase it has tobacco kick within the menthol as opposed to just straight menthol like most vendors have.

This is definitely a winner, and one i will come back to for my evening vape!

I just loved the tobacco taste and that minty cool menthol that just the perfect combo for sitting back with the Hdtv and watching some aliens get their Asses Kicked! lol.

All in all, RockStarVapor.Com was a great new site to hit the market, and i'm just glad i ran into it, and now you can give em a try if you'd like,

you won't be disappointed!

Everyone says great review but I havent seen anything in your review about throat hit which is a big issue for alot of folks. Your comparing this company to vapor renu so I would have to guess that throat hit is not a big player for you.. I will not order from vapor renu again just because of this issue. So.... Hows the TH???

Do you have any idea where they are located, and where they ship from? I was unable to find out much about them by clicking on the links at the bottom of their page. Just wondering.

I noticed the same thing. I sent them an email asking but haven't heard back, I'll let ya know if I do! When I looked at their site on my iPhone and clicked on the shipping info and stuff a bunch if weird things came up in another language that made me nervous? Idk might be a fluke with their mobile version.

Here's the email I received back! Seems great!

We ship from southern California, you can use code "rockstar" and this will give you an additional 10% off the liquid. Please feel free to share this code with whomever you like.

Here's the email I received back! Seems great!

We ship from southern California, you can use code "rockstar" and this will give you an additional 10% off the liquid. Please feel free to share this code with whomever you like.

Mary, I guess that answers our question. Thanks, I might look at it some more now.

Edited by CDATundra

no problem!

Edited by Skulldigger

Everyone says great review but I havent seen anything in your review about throat hit which is a big issue for alot of folks. Your comparing this company to vapor renu so I would have to guess that throat hit is not a big player for you.. I will not order from vapor renu again just because of this issue. So.... Hows the TH???

I'm sorry, i haven't said anything about Th.

Yes, i'm more concerned about vapor production and taste myself.

I guess if you ordered more pg then vg and clicked strong TH, you'd get what your looking for.

I don't ever order strong TH , becuase then there's more gr.alcohol used, and less vapor production as a result so,

i only get 80%VG 20%PG on my juices, so i have a low th i guess.

I'm not even sure how to describe a great th, since it doesn't compare to a Nice marlboro red, why try and caputre that feeling again...since i quit the cigs...

Just try 1 or 2 bottles their like $4.99 for 15ml.

sorry i couldn't help you anymore on that...

peace..

Have you taken a look at the site? No encryption while entering your personal info, no contact/owner/location details.

Can you say 'fly by night'?

Hardly a review, smells like SPAM to me.

no-spam-logo.jpg

BTW the same copy/paste 'review' is on many forums.

Have you taken a look at the site? No encryption while entering your personal info, no contact/owner/location details.

Can you say 'fly by night'?

Hardly a review, smells like SPAM to me.

no-spam-logo.jpg

BTW the same copy/paste 'review' is on many forums.

That's why I was questioning it.

• 1 month later...

Yep, just got my order. Its Renu stuff.

Same review as most, flavor lacking. One flavor, Cinna-Mentol is OK. But the others I got a very weak.

It was very fast from order to when I got it and it was cheap. $20 for 5 15ml bottles, but big deal if the juice is not good. Oh well, I'll let it steap and see if it gets better.

Yep, just got my order. Its Renu stuff.

Same review as most, flavor lacking. One flavor, Cinna-Mentol is OK. But the others I got a very weak.

It was very fast from order to when I got it and it was cheap. $20 for 5 15ml bottles, but big deal if the juice is not good. Oh well, I'll let it steap and see if it gets better.

Well I'm glad at least I ordered the cinna-menthol. What kind of business practice is that? :thumbsdown:

I just ordered. Couldn't resist the price. I ordered Mango, Watermelon, Pomegranate, Strawberry and Banana. I'll let you know. I'm into strong flavors and good throat hit. So far I'm ordering identical juices from two different companies and mixing them together to get great flavor and throat hit in the same bottle.

hatchet

Yep, cant beat the price.

Super fast mixing and shipping.

Flavor was OK, nothing special. Some of the juice has a strange "extra" taste. Some have described as chemicaly?

At first I did not like any of it, it has gotten better as it sits. Maybe it will be good after a week or so.

That's why I was questioning it.

I Just received my order. It said it came from Renu not VaporRenu. I have VaporRenu juice that I use for mixing because it has good flavor but no throat hit at all (even when you order it aggressive). The juice I ordered from RockstarVapor is definitely not the same. It has great throat hit on most of the five flavors I ordered. Three of them were the same flavors I ordered from VaporRenu earlier. I am positive the Rockstar flavors are very different from the VaporRenu. As far as the flavors I ordered, although I've only had them a day, the vapor and throat hit are very good. The Banana is powerful, Pomegranate not so much, Mango not so much, Strawberry and Watermelon both powerful but a bit strange tasting. This could change over the next few days.

I've had better and I've had worse. I may order more because of the price and throat hit.

Edited by Hatchet

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines