Need Help Choosing E Cig

RaXavier

Basically i smoke Parliament 100's (white pack, not the blue one. they used to say lights on them but not anymore....) and a pack lasts me from 1-3 days. So i was wondering whats a good e cig; i would like it to atleast have the shape of a real cig do to me being fixed on holding it not just smoking it. other then that dont mind the length, should i got with 16mg or larger and what is vg and pg :) ?

ive seen most of you guys and gals talk about Cignot eJoy.

Please help, which would be a good choice for me; i need that vapor baby :)

if possible please let me know a good starter kit for the type of e cig you recommend.

thanks in advance for your time and help.

check my noobie post in my sig.

also just because you liked tobacco you may not like it once you vape as your taste comes back since you dont have so much tar in your system

anyways to start do like 18mg, if thats to weak or strong adjust.

short recap of my post, cig shaped ecigs you get about 30mins of vape and then 2hrs of recharging. at 12$ a battery you dont want to have to buy enough of those just to be able to vape when you want.

I agree with Jolly, Most of us find out we vape more than we smoked. I would recommend the eGO you can get a starter kit with 2 batts, 2 atties some carts etc and one will last you several hours before it needs charged. It is a little fatter than a cig but you will get used to it quickly you can check them out at the vapor talk store

thanks. also i understand that the atomizer needs to be changed; how often? and is it the only part that needs to be changed?

also checked newbie guide but still dont get the dif between Atomizers and Cartomizer ? and since everyone is saying ejoy im going to buy it, but also some of you say you high volt smoke? do i change the volt on the ejoy? or buy a something extra to change it?

Atomizers typically last 2-6 weeks. Some less, some much more.

An atomizer is two pieces. You have the atomizer and the cartridge. The cartridge (mouth piece) has some filler in it and it holds the eliquid. The cartridge is inserted into the attomizer and feeds the eliquid to the atomizer. You can also use a drip tip instead of the cartridge. A drip tip is a mouth piece with a wide hole through it. You drip you eliquid through the hold directly into the atomizer. Usually 2-3 drops will get you 5-10 good hits. This is called direct dripping.

A cartomizer is one piece. It has a coil inside that is surrounded by a filler material. You can put 25-30 drops in it and it will last you a while before you need to add more eliquid.

For higher voltage you would need a different ecig (called a mod) that is capable of high voltage. If you're interested in high voltage, then I would suggest going with the Joye eGo instead of the standard 510. The eGo has bigger batteries so you can use a low resistance (LR) atomizer on it. The LR atty will burn hotter/faster and create more vapor, which will give you a bigger throat hit. The LR atty simulated high voltage vaping, but without having to buy a high voltage unit.

Alright so a Cartomizer is a atomized cartridge . more basic there are two pieces to a atomizer to make it vape you can drip which is right on to middle metal piece which is called the bridge for this you use a drip tip . Atomizers are built for cartridges which are little Polly filled caps that go on atomizers. Cartomizers have this all built into one device you just ad juice and go . Cartomizers are great for starters but you will probably eventually go to dripping on atomizers. Atomizers usally last me 3 months . where a cartomizer will last a week or so.if any other questions just hit me up more than happy to help.

Hi again. did you get an eGo? or a 510? But either way you will have a 510 connection. The eGo is a 650 mah battery, or higher. It runs on 3.7 volts. If you use a 510 low resistance atomizer on en eGo the atomizer burns hotter so it is like you are vaping a 5 volt. The vaper is greater, the throat hit is stronger and to me the taste is stronger. Yes, on the 510 low resistance atty you will use them up faster than a normal 510 atty. The burning hotter will get it. I have some blown attys but for the most part I have kept them going for about 4 weeks a piece. You need to keep them clean, just watch some of the you tube videos of how to clean your 510 attys. I just blow them out. Take the atty and a paper towel, place the towel at one end of the large end of the atty and blow through the tiny hole that connects to the battery, you will clean out all the juice junk that has accumulated over your dripping time. I try to blow my out at night before I go to bed. I have tried the cleaning methods of soaking in alcohol, boiling water and such but find I have had no trouble with this method I use. You asked about frequent replacement of parts. The atty is the one you will need to replace way before the battery, in 5 months I have two batteries that have gone on me, these were not original joye eGo batters, so I figured, my bad. Like I said, I don't know when an eGo battery will go on you but you will notice after a while that it will not properly take a charge and the stronger the battery the better vape. I don't really know about the cartomizers, these are cartridges and atomizers combined. You will have to watch some videos on these as well. There are different methods of filling cartomizers and it is important to know just how to do it. A lot of people like the cartomizers and you can get them in a low resistance too. A lot of people like to direct drip onto their atomizer. The direct dripping is dripping on your atomizer about 2 or 3 drops every 4 to 5 vapes. You never want either one to get dry and you can tell really soon if one or the other is dry because you will get a terrible, horrible taste in your mouth and it will burn your throat.Just be sure you keep your atty or carto wet and don't over fill because that's another thing in its self. It sounds a lot more confusing than it really is. Just get your feet wet and look at the videos and ask questions, that's what we all had to do. This is not hard and before you know it it will become second nature to you. If you are using an eGo the process will be less because you will not be charging your battery as often as you will your 510. The 510 will be about 45 to 60 minutes of vaping time (if that) and the eGo is about 4 hours (for me, because I vape all the time). You have a bunch of choice out there and you will have to come up with the right combo for you. The eGo is the best thing to start out on and when you feel that you will need a higher voltage pv there are all kinds of mods out there to get you where you want to be. Good luck, just think about this as being a journey, it's all that you will make it. Hope this helps a little.

Brian said it all in a lot few words. lol. Just the woman in my I guess.

Edited by cheshyl

Hi

I'm new to this. So I ordered a Yeti-c from AltSmoke. I dont like it, battery life is short. I wish I order the Ego. I agree with egoluvr. I made a noob mistake. I just got it so I wanted to exchange it for a Ego from Altsmoke but Rob there said the kit is basiclly parts and wont exchange it. So much for the 14 day refund policy.

The Yeti C is a 510 kit I believe, so your atomizers/cartomizers will hook up directly to the Ego Battery. You can get them here at the Vapor Talk store, or I think I saw that Vapor Kings has them on sale for $17.00. Cheaper than buying the whole kit if you're interested...

I'm new to this myself, and I hope to learn from these folks that are helping you choose the right e cig for you. I bought the Riva 510, and I don't know how it compares to the others listed here, but I sure like it. I'm glad I choose one that I like, because when your starting to try something new, it's important to find something you will enjoy. Hope you find the one that you will enjoy as much as I ejoy mine.