4 Flavors From Kickbassvapors

Morfeeus

I just received my first order from KickBassVapors(KBV) today and thought I would share my first impressions. I ordered all my juices in a 70/30 PG/VG blend with 24mg nic levels. My ratings are 1-5. 1 being the worst and 5 being the best. Enjoy :)

1)KickBass Candy Bar. Good flavor. Tastes alot like a snickers bar. Nutty flavor a lil strong compared to the rest of the flavors

Flavor=4 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

2)Caramel Cappuccino. My least fav or the four although it seems to be a fan favorite over on ECF. It may be that I've never actually had real cappuccino and may not actually like it. I like coffee and thats why I tried it.

Flavor=2 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

3)Refreshing Cantaloupe. Good sweet vape. Tastes like a really sweet ripe cantaloupe although the juice isnt overly sweet if that makes sense.

Flavor=4 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

And, as always, I saved the best for last!!

4)Monkey Bread. OMG, what an awesome juice!! It tastes like I just took a bite of the actual baked desert. It's got a sweet cinnamon flavor on inhale and a buttery sweet bread flavor on exhale. Of all the juices I've tried, this may be the best. I absolutely could use this as an all day vape. I will be ordering more soon as I can see this stuff wont last long!!

Flavor=5 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

So, in summary, I would definately recommend giving KVB a try. I will definately be trying some of their other juices. I have read that they excell in the baked goods/pastry section of their menu and from the taste of the Monkey Bread, I can totally see that. Their website is currently in the process of being reworked so if you would like to orderfrom them, you can go to their website and send them an Email with what you would like. They will send you a email back with a paypal address and invoice total. Once they recieve payment, they will mix and ship product. Mine was shipped same day and recieved 2 days later!!

• 3 weeks later...

Kickbassvapor is now my main ejuice supplier. While I have enjoyed their sweet / desert juices they have amazing tobaccos.

Special K and uncle nutty rate right up there with bobas bounty for me. Vape placid is great if you like menthol. Frosted maple rolls is to die for if you like sweets.

So far everything from them is good. Maple is I think my fav next to the candy bar... to each his own. :thumbsup:

Agreed, I'm sure over time i will love it.. Thats what happens to me when i try some for the first time. Mommas Angel wings is quite delicious too :thumbsup:

I'll post a review soon

Just got 4 of their flavors in, not liking the candy bar so far, but monkey bread is frickin amazing :thumbsup:

The nutty flavor in the candy bar was too strong for me when I got it. It wasn't bad but it wasnt great either. After letting it steep for a couple weeks, It seems to have lightened a bit and now the juice tastes much better. And yes, monkey bread is freaking awesome! One of the few jooses that I coulod vape all day long!

The nutty flavor in the candy bar was too strong for me when I got it. It wasn't bad but it wasnt great either. After letting it steep for a couple weeks, It seems to have lightened a bit and now the juice tastes much better. And yes, monkey bread is freaking awesome! One of the few jooses that I coulod vape all day long!

Yea I think it just needs to sit for a week or so. No offense to KBV, but I'm done ordering from them for a bit..I got all the jooses i really want to try from them which is like 10 bottles. I love their jooses, but i still need to finish my journey at Sweet-Vapes and need to order a big bottle of Bobas Bounty soon and I'm pretty sure I'll die without Bobas :unworthy:

Yea I think it just needs to sit for a week or so. No offense to KBV, but I'm done ordering from them for a bit..I got all the jooses i really want to try from them which is like 10 bottles. I love their jooses, but i still need to finish my journey at Sweet-Vapes and need to order a big bottle of Bobas Bounty soon and I'm pretty sure I'll die without Bobas :unworthy:

I just need to quit ordering joose completely. I have so much stocked up now that I could probably go 3 months before needing more. I just can't stop though....lol

Edited by Morfeeus

I just need to quit ordering joose completely. I have so much stocked up now that I could probably go 3 months before needing more. I just can't stop though....lol

I hear ya it's such an addiction, i had some people over the other day and they saw my box of liquids and just couldn't understand how i could spend so much money on it. I feel the need to try every vendor and most flavors lol

I'm reading how good Kick Bass Vapors juice is but when I try to go on the site I get a gone fishing picture. :thumbsdown: Anybody know whats going on? :detective:

Yea I'm getting that too, they've been in works on uploading a new site.. So that's probably what that means.. Before you'd have to email them with what flavors and strengths and they'd email you back a paypal link for purchase.

I think that you still use the e-mail system. I ordered some juice the other day and just emailed Melissa with what I wanted, she sent the invoice and I paid with paypal. Pretty simple, but it would be better if their site was up. With all the good reviews especially from Morfeeus and others, they probably don't have time to get the site completed. Just filling "joose" orders. All the flavors I have tried are excellent. So many flavors, so little time. Good luck.

They almost have the site ready to re-launch. I would say that it will be up tommorrow or monday at the latest. boB just wants to make sure its runnin correct before he puts it back online. I just got 4 new flavors from them today and all I can say is WOW. They are great! I got Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Warm Sugar Cookie, Vape Placid(menthol tobacco which tastes just like a Newport to me) and a "bait a"(beta) sample of Joosy Froot. I will be doing a review on them in a couple days when I get in more vape time on them.

They almost have the site ready to re-launch. I would say that it will be up tommorrow or monday at the latest. boB just wants to make sure its runnin correct before he puts it back online. I just got 4 new flavors from them today and all I can say is WOW. They are great! I got Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Warm Sugar Cookie, Vape Placid(menthol tobacco which tastes just like a Newport to me) and a "bait a"(beta) sample of Joosy Froot. I will be doing a review on them in a couple days when I get in more vape time on them.

Glad to see you feel the same way about Vape Placid as everyone else :thumbsup:

My mouth is watering. I so want to try them out, especially that Monkey Bread. Hopefully next payday they'll have their site all worked out. (I'm too lazy to do the email thang)

Just talked to boB over at KBV and he says the site should be up today sometime!!

Even if you have to email them. It's not that much trouble or I wouldn't do it either. Hopefully they will get their site up, but Melissa told me that they were so busy with their juice they, at that time, could not get the web site finished. I would really rather order from their site but as I said, the email system isn't so bad.

Awesome, the new site makes me want to place another order.. I know i said i was done ordering from KBV but i have a problem, but it's a good problem to have cuz their jooooses are ridiculously good

I know how ya feel. I can't stop ordering from them either. I have enuff joose to last me 3 months easy and I still want to try more from them because the ones I've tried are so good(except Choc Covered Pretzles and Carmel Capp. I did not like those). The other 10+ I've tried are super yummy!

I know how ya feel. I can't stop ordering from them either. I have enuff joose to last me 3 months easy and I still want to try more from them because the ones I've tried are so good(except Choc Covered Pretzles and Carmel Capp. I did not like those). The other 10+ I've tried are super yummy!

I LOVED Caramel Capp, they sent it to me as a sample and i think i will order whenever I'm done with it.. Very very strong coffee flavor for me. There hasn't been a flavor yet that i haven't liked, maybe at first but it grew on my. Vape Placid fell off for me for a minute and then i tried it at 5 volts and was blown away how good it is at that voltage. I want to try some of their tobacco flavors soon

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines