Cartomizer Storage

If you are filling them and they are not 100% sealed, I wouldn't store it for longer than you would bread. I have no scientific evidence to back this at all, it's just my opinion.

However if you purchased them pre filled and sealed I don't see why they wouldn't last as long as bottled liquid. (2 years)

Thx guys!..... I really don't plan on letting them sit more than 2 weeks at the outside, so I will have to steal some storage space in our fridge, I have 1.5 liters of 36mg and 500ml/48mg plus some odds and ends of other bottles of nic..... and then there's the flavors..... ehhhhhhrrrr, honey can I get a small dorm fridge for my nic juices?(Laffing!!!!!) Actually I might just do that, get one of the camping ones you can get for an RV.... would be a bit smaller, maybe.

Well.... hmmmm, not the best idea then, but some kind of light and temperature regulation would probably be necessary for longer term storage. Any ideas?

Well.... hmmmm, not the best idea then, but some kind of light and temperature regulation would probably be necessary for longer term storage. Any ideas?

Just a dark, cool place; drawer or a less used cabinet. Should last 1+ years. None of mine will ever been around that long.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now all of my stuff is stuffed (pun intended, crammed full is really what I mean) into 2 small 3 drawer plastic dresser type cabinets from walmart, 2 of the 7 drawer craft organizers, another cabinet, and half of my desk. I need more room!!!! Oh and 2 of the 3 drawer organizers, various cigar boxes and index card boxes...... LOL! We are just now starting on our HOT season (no spring or fall, just summer and winter)and all we have is evaprorative cooling. Cool and dark space huh? I am really gonna hafta get that small fridge and just set it to cool not cold. Gracias, amigos. If any of you have any ideas of what I can use to keep my stuff cool and stored well for long term let me know, k? Right now I smoke 2-3ml of 18mg juice a day and I have close to 3 liters of juice and flavors that need to be stored.

Edited by Elayna