Battery Warning Signs?

So I have my eGo for just under 2 months now. I have one battery that is starting to worry me. I feel like the battery dies much quicker than the other, it occasionally works inconsistently. One minute it works, then the next not so much, then i jiggle the atty a bit and it works again.

Are these the warning signs of a battery thats about to crap out on me? If so, is two months a realistic time for this?

thanks

It's a little soon but not unusual. Lithium Ion batteries are good for about 200-300 charges, so it depends on how often you use that battery. Normally a good sign is when you take a fully charged battery and it doesn't give that good hit your used to. Usually a sign the voltage is dropping off much faster.

I would suggest probably picking up a new battery. Maybe even a mega battery. :)

Well thats kind of whats happening. I wouldnt think I have hit the 300 charges, normally each one is charged once a day.

I think when it comes off the charger I will hit it with the volt meter to see what I see.

So since you replied Chris, what was/is the warranty on there (yep I got it from you).

I do have a mod on the way but I might just pick up a pass through since so much of my daily vaping is here in the home office with 2 puters running all day.

We don't warranty against general wear and tear which sounds like what it is. But if you'd like to fill out a warrenty claim you are welome to in the support system :)

Naw, I won't waste your time or mine.....I guess I only asked since I took the time to figure out my total spend in vaping since the beginning of the year this morning - OUCH.

I wouldn't worry about that to much. But if the red light on your PT goes out, unplug it as there isn't much reason to keep it plugged in honestly. The nice thing about the PT is that when the battery does die out, you can plug up and vape without having to wait for the charge.

i had bad issues with ego batterys, ( ego and riva) i went a step up and bought a Screwdriver mk2 3.7v ($80), uses replaceable batterys similar to the cr123's but protected. $9 to replace vs $20-$25 for ego's, and i have used mine daily for 3+ months no issues. if i didnt buy a PT when i first got my ego, i wouldn't of been able to quit the analogs with battery problems i had....

after a couple months you will get in a groove and tell when they need charged by the vapor and throat hit it produces.