I Finally Got There

y3hman

been vaping for over a month now. i started out with a tornado tank system and strugled with that kit for the first two weeks. i bought that system thinking the tank will hold alot of juice and i wouldnt have to keep refilling with juice, and that part is true as it does hold good amount of juice and lasts me few hours and refilling was a snap. however i just couldnt get it taste right on a consistent basis. half the time the taste wasnt there for me, and i looked at lots of video reviews with tricks and just couldnt get the right taste all the time. so i threw out the system keeping the batteries only as the did last me a good long time. so the first two weeks i was smoking analogs.

then i ordered some LR attys and cartomizers, rated at 2 ohms with some tobacco juice at 18 mg nic and then things started to get much better for me. since then, about a month ago, i havent had a single analog cigg. i finally found an equation that worked for me. two weeks ago i recieved my silver bullet and started vaping at 6v with HV 306 attys at 3.5 ohm and now im where i need to be. silver bullet at 6 v and 18 mg nic. is the closest to a analog cigg taste i can get. i like to take short drags too so 6v for me is better, especially TH, than 3.7v. i still use my ego batts with LR cartos from time to time.

my advice to someone new to vaping and not liking their experience so far at 3.7v is to jump to a 6v device with HV atty. if you can afford it definately try it out, as it changed my vaping experience for the better.

p.s.

im not knocking the tornado tank completely as im sure there are a lot of people who like it, just wasnt for me.

congrats, i havent upgraded from the eGo as yet, i did however give up on the tank after several tries and have stuck with LR cartos, even though im having a struggle with them clogging quite frequently, oh how i evny people who get a week or more off of one carto, but until i get the ins and outs of this down i wont consider upgrading to a different device right now

Awesome! I am glad you have found what works for you. But, you are not helping me to not want to spend more money! Lol. I want a vv device so bad i can't stand it!

been vaping for over a month now. i started out with a tornado tank system and strugled with that kit for the first two weeks. i bought that system thinking the tank will hold alot of juice and i wouldnt have to keep refilling with juice, and that part is true as it does hold good amount of juice and lasts me few hours and refilling was a snap. however i just couldnt get it taste right on a consistent basis. half the time the taste wasnt there for me, and i looked at lots of video reviews with tricks and just couldnt get the right taste all the time. so i threw out the system keeping the batteries only as the did last me a good long time. so the first two weeks i was smoking analogs.

then i ordered some LR attys and cartomizers, rated at 2 ohms with some tobacco juice at 18 mg nic and then things started to get much better for me. since then, about a month ago, i havent had a single analog cigg. i finally found an equation that worked for me. two weeks ago i recieved my silver bullet and started vaping at 6v with HV 306 attys at 3.5 ohm and now im where i need to be. silver bullet at 6 v and 18 mg nic. is the closest to a analog cigg taste i can get. i like to take short drags too so 6v for me is better, especially TH, than 3.7v. i still use my ego batts with LR cartos from time to time.

my advice to someone new to vaping and not liking their experience so far at 3.7v is to jump to a 6v device with HV atty. if you can afford it definately try it out, as it changed my vaping experience for the better.

p.s.

im not knocking the tornado tank completely as im sure there are a lot of people who like it, just wasnt for me.

Congratulations!! It's always great when someone finds their perfect vape.

congrats, i havent upgraded from the eGo as yet, i did however give up on the tank after several tries and have stuck with LR cartos, even though im having a struggle with them clogging quite frequently, oh how i evny people who get a week or more off of one carto, but until i get the ins and outs of this down i wont consider upgrading to a different device right now

There's nothing wrong with staying with the eGo. I still use my eGo after a year and several other mods. It's still a nice unit and very handy to have around. There wasn't an eGo for the first 4 months that I vaped, but once it came out, it was the perfect device for me. That's about all I used for the next 5 months and then I got a Black Silver Bullet. Those two were all I needed for the next 8 months. I knew the ins and outs, but was very comfortable where I was. Then that "mod bug" bit me and I had to try something else. Anyway, when and if you are ever ready, you'll probably try something else, too. Until then, stay with what works for you. You've got about the best there is now.

Man...I hate to be jealous and bitter, but a SB??? Really? Just bummed me out as that is ONE of my "dream" mods.

O.K. I'm over it :crybaby::censored::wallbash: Sorta. Really...congrats and I would like to hear more about that SB. By the way, black or silver?

thaks everyone. its a Black Silver Bullet. im a residential/commercial painter and i already scratched it up from droping it. at work i use the 18650 battery and a LR carto and when i get home i put on my atty at 6v. seems to be holding up nicely.

im sure you will get one too hawkizefan, you wont be disappointed.