Why Did I Ever Start Smoking In The First Place?

I went over to a buddys house today after work to have a few beers and my curiosity got the best of me. It has been over 3 weeks since my last analog and I just had to try one today to see if it still tasted the same. I took two drags and pitched it. It tasted so freakin nasty. Today I found out I will for sure never smoke another one. Vaping has completely taken over!!

I hear you, I can not deny that curiosity got the better of me as well. What struck me when I did try an analog was the feeling like every inch of my teeth were covered with the nasty taste.

But hey, for many years this served many of us well, now I keep smelling my hands because they smell like french vanilla, thats not too girly of me is it?

I agree. After having vaped for about two months, my wife wanted me to smoke with her. It was probably the best thing I ever did because it was so completely awful that I never want to do it again.

Yep i had one 3 days into vaping and i never want another one. Our teenager came back from his girlfriends (where her grandma smokes) and he had gone in and out of our bathroom. I could still smell the smoke when he left the room.

i also had one my third day into vapeing with my husband, my banner actually reflects that date and not the date i got my eGo and yes it was icky, but the worst part is sometimes my husband comes over to talk to me and i am totally sickened by how he smells, that smell lingering on his breath... yuck

i also had one my third day into vapeing with my husband, my banner actually reflects that date and not the date i got my eGo and yes it was icky, but the worst part is sometimes my husband comes over to talk to me and i am totally sickened by how he smells, that smell lingering on his breath... yuck

Me too, me too (well, not your husband, but you know what I mean). I actually got my wife to promise to try and quit if I bought her a pink Ego. I can just imagine how that's going to go for me when one of my black Ego batteries dies and I'm vaping a pinky at work. ^_^

Me too, me too (well, not your husband, but you know what I mean). I actually got my wife to promise to try and quit if I bought her a pink Ego. I can just imagine how that's going to go for me when one of my black Ego batteries dies and I'm vaping a pinky at work. ^_^

awww you know real men are not afraid of pink lol :thumbsup:

My head is hanging in shame LOL. I was hanging with my friends back home on friday after a long nite of drinking and thought what the hell, I took 1 hit. Wow there is nothing redeeming anymore. My "sinbacco" mix is way better than the real thing. I guess I just had to do it once. Thank god once is enough.

Darn it, do I need to change my counter? I'd hate to be a cheater.

Edited by Beans

Nah, one hit? I smoked half a cig on day three and did not change mine. I think a lot of us had one last cig. That is what it took for me to know i never wanted another one.

My head is hanging in shame LOL. I was hanging with my friends back home on friday after a long nite of drinking and thought what the hell, I took 1 hit. Wow there is nothing redeeming anymore. My "sinbacco" mix is way better than the real thing. I guess I just had to do it once. Thank god once is enough.

Darn it, do I need to change my counter? I'd hate to be a cheater.

No way, leave the tracker as it is! If nothing else, you've been reminded of how great vaping tastes compared to smoking.