Looking For Good E-Cig

jeffperry

Hi, I am looking for an e-cig that has a starter kit under 60 bucks, has a battery life that can last me 6 hours and is portable. Also, I would like one that is a 2-piece and produces decent vapor. any suggestions would be amazing!

I'm pretty happy with my eGo-T system. Avoid a kit and you can pick it up for under $60, no problem. Check out liberty flights, they have colors :). It's $40 for an atty and battery, $5 for a pack of tanks and $5-10 for a charger. Bingo.

Your only other option would be a simply box mod. People seem to like the big kazoo

https://www.kalamazoovaporshop.com/

They have a kit for $60, or the unit alone for $30

I'm in agreement about Liberty Flights, the riva kit is about $30.00 for the basic and the more deluxe is a few dollars more. I have heard that it is just like the eGo and produces like the eGo. I have not experienced the riva but the eGo is great, I don't think you could go wrong with this pv. good luck on your search for your pv and good luck on your vaping journey.

Lemme just say, check out the tank system. It's great for a newb. The clear tanks are great, because you see exactly how much juice you have left. There are some minor problems, but the battery life is killer. I get 1-2 days; it charges quickly enough that I'm fine on one battery-- I have a green one coming from LF, hopefully tomorrow.

Lemme just say, check out the tank system. It's great for a newb. The clear tanks are great, because you see exactly how much juice you have left. There are some minor problems, but the battery life is killer. I get 1-2 days; it charges quickly enough that I'm fine on one battery-- I have a green one coming from LF, hopefully tomorrow.

I am looking for something without the juice crap used to refill it. Or is it simple and not a hassle?

I am looking for something without the juice crap used to refill it. Or is it simple and not a hassle?

It is simple to refill, and so much more worth it to buy some juice samplers and direct drip on an atty. If you are looking for convenience, some like the cartos and certain tanks. I can tell you that he pre-filled I've tried are pretty bad, and I haven't liked cartos or the ego tank, even with an low res tank atty. SO- it does depend on what you want out of your vape- most options will provide pros and cons, -some options can just be a big list of cons. Direct dripping on a LR 306 FTW in my world.

Liberty-flights does have 20% off, so you can pick up the riva kit for around $32.50 plus shipping.

Good luck. Welcome to VT!

It is simple to refill, and so much more worth it to buy some juice samplers and direct drip on an atty. If you are looking for convenience, some like the cartos and certain tanks. I can tell you that he pre-filled I've tried are pretty bad, and I haven't liked cartos or the ego tank, even with an low res tank atty. SO- it does depend on what you want out of your vape- most options will provide pros and cons, -some options can just be a big list of cons. Direct dripping on a LR 306 FTW in my world.

Liberty-flights does have 20% off, so you can pick up the riva kit for around $32.50 plus shipping.

Good luck. Welcome to VT!

The Liberty-Flights Riva 510 Carto-Deluxe is an excellent deal with the 20% offer. It produces very well, and the Boge 3.0 Ohm carts provide a great vaping experience with a decent shelf life (I have been reusing mine for well over a month.) In addition, Liberty-Flights is an amazing supplier with great customer service. One of the batteries from my Riva kit failed on me and wouldn't hold a charge after about a month. Needless to say, Abe from LF responded to my RMA inquiry within an hour, providing instructions on receiving a replacement without needing to send back the failed item first. When LF was out of the particular battery I needed, Abe offered to send me an Ego battery or apply store credit to my account. Regardless of what product you chose, I highly recommend Liberty-Flights, definitely a top notch supplier.

Well the "Juice crap" is the key to vaping so any choice you make is going to involve the juice. It seems like a lot of effort when you first begin the process of vaping verse smoking but trust me it quickly becomes no more of a hassle then lighting a ciggy was. A couple of drops and you are good to go.

If you're looking for a decent, two piece set that doesn't involve juices, I would recommend the Riva with pre-filled cartomizers. You can get them at Libertyflights.com The starter kit comes with two batteries and two atomizers, along with 5 pre-filled cartridges with standard tobacco flavor. You will need to find the flavor that works for you, but that should satisfy your parameters. The only thing you will ever need to do is ensure you have an adequate stock of pre-filled cartomizers and keep your spare battery charging (I would recommend purchasing a spare battery and charger with your intitial purchase also). It will probably be quite a bit more expensive than buying blank atomizers and juice for what it's worth, but if that's not an issue, there you go. The length of the cartomizer will vary greatly on your vaping habits. Some on the forums go through several per day. I personally don't use cartos because I prefer the taste of direct dripping, but many of my fellow vapers love them.

It looks like you already have a bunch of great advice. I have to agree with those who said the cartos just didn't work for them. They are okay, but just not my thing. Direct dripping is best for me. The thing is, you will probably want to try a few things - just so you can know what works best for you. The eGo or Riva is probably the best battery to start with, then you can get an atomizer and some cartos and try them out. Juice is not hard at all. Drip a few drops and you are set to vape for awhile. Drip again when you're ready. Really, there isn't much of a hassle at all. It's not much different than lighting a new analog when you need one. The prefilled cartridges and cartos aren't all that pleasant tasting, so you really should try buying the juices and filling your own cartriges, cartos - or just direct dripping.

I bought my Riva 510 starter kit and a 30 ml bottle of E-liquid, for under $50.00 from Libert-Flights. I have since ordered some other things from them and I find that overall, they have good prices. I love the Riva 510.