2.4 Ohms On A 5V?

Will it burn it up? What is the lowest ohm rating you should use on a 5v? Will standard boge cartos be ok?

Thanks!

I think 3.0-3.4 ohm boge cartos work primo for 5volts+. But, I've heard some use 2.5ish with success if kept wet. My experience with 2.5ish, cuz I'm lazy with refilling, they always burn up. But thats just me lol.

My map tank is 2.4. Should i buy the 2.8 or 3.2 replacement for it? Amyone know how many ohms the liquidxpress cartos are? They look and act just like the reg boge cartos.

2.4ohm is pretty much a standard atomizer. It will work fine at 5 volts but keep in mind it will wear it down twice as fast. Don't be surprised if it pops after 2 weeks.

Honestly though, if your going to go high voltage Cartomizers are the best way. You don't have to worry about dripping all the time and they can take the high voltage much better than an atomizer can.

I would suggest the Boge silver threaded cartomizers.

2.4ohm is pretty much a standard atomizer. It will work fine at 5 volts but keep in mind it will wear it down twice as fast. Don't be surprised if it pops after 2 weeks.

Honestly though, if your going to go high voltage Cartomizers are the best way. You don't have to worry about dripping all the time and they can take the high voltage much better than an atomizer can.

I would suggest the Boge silver threaded cartomizers.

I agree completely. I just started using a 5V Tekk mod, and my standard atomizers (2.4-2.8) taste burnt when dripping, no matter how much juice I apply. My standard resistance Boge cartos on the other hand, these are just perfect.

Anyone have experience with "High Voltage" atomizers? Are they worth investing?

I agree completely. I just started using a 5V Tekk mod, and my standard atomizers (2.4-2.8) taste burnt when dripping, no matter how much juice I apply. My standard resistance Boge cartos on the other hand, these are just perfect.

Anyone have experience with "High Voltage" atomizers? Are they worth investing?

hi kreep

ive been vaping at 6v for two full weeks now and ive been using the same 306 3.5 ohm atty. around the third day with the atty i got a lil burnt taste also so what i did was i removed the wire mesh on the bridge and the wick while keeping the metal below the wire mesh intact. that completely eliminated the burnt taste for me. hope it helps.