How Long Do Tank Attys Last?

I've had the same one for about 2 wks. I blew it out/cleaned it and changed tank once so far. The thing has been going strong. At $17 a pop I'm hoping it lasts a while. Anyone have experience? How long should I except this thing to last as I dont have a back up at this time. Most stores I've checked are out of stock.

5 weeks isnt too bad! I'll try cignot.

I did see that tw had some in stock but the website said that your bank may charge a "out the country" fee and I wasnt too sure about that. Also, the shipping cost seemed a lot to me.

I bought some of that computer air spray that seemed to blow some crap out of them. But I would be fine spending $17 every five or so wks. Hell, I spent about that in one day on analogs!

Troop is right. Their US store is in Bradenton, FL. I ordered two lr tank attys a few days ago and got them yesterday. They were a little over $11.00 a piece. That's the cheapest I have seen. I ordered the extra attys since they were that cheap. The TW atty has lasted me longer than any other has. I have one that is still going strong and it's on it's 4th week. The price is just a little over the price of a joye 510lr or the 306lr. Try the US site for TW, I have had nothing but good service from them.

I saw another cleaning method using the steamer on a cappucino machine that looked awesome. Don't have a cap maker though so i can't try it. It was done by shan burkholder.

FYI - Be careful before using the canned air on any of your vaping items. Some of the manufactures of canned air put in a NASTY tasting ingredient so people will not use them to huff. Thank goodness I did not find this out by using it on my atty!!!! I used it to clean off my laptop keyboard. After spraying the keyboard, I went to use it and put my hand to my mouth and gagged. I spent the next hour wiping down my entire laptop. The taste lasted a couple of days and everything else I touch before finding out!!!!

Something has changed at TW, I received an international transaction fee from my last order 3 weeks ago. The fee was $1.70 for a $54 transaction. I have ordered from them AT LEAST a dozen times and this is the first time. I also noticed that you can not pay from paypal anymore. My suspicion is you are now being charged by an international (British) bank and therefore you get the fees. I also pay an international fee for the Club Penguin website membership each month as their bank is out of the country.

FYI - Be careful before using the canned air on any of your vaping items. Some of the manufactures of canned air put in a NASTY tasting ingredient so people will not use them to huff. Thank goodness I did not find this out by using it on my atty!!!! I used it to clean off my laptop keyboard. After spraying the keyboard, I went to use it and put my hand to my mouth and gagged. I spent the next hour wiping down my entire laptop. The taste lasted a couple of days and everything else I touch before finding out!!!!

Damn addicts! I can't even buy cold medicine at Walgreens without filling out a questionaire and giving my ID and NOW I can't even blow my atty!! I do have a milk steamer on my coffee maker. Think I'll try the steam method (trying not to burn my fingers..should be interesting)