Clearing Throat

I have been off analogs for a little over 2 months. at first, I had the clearing of the throat a lot. It went away, and now it is back again. I am not sure if it is from stress or if it can be from the e-liquid. Anyone else notice this re-accruing clearing of the throat?

I some time Question the whole vaping thing in my own mind and I just have to remind myself "there is no possible way what im doing now is anywhere remotely close to as bad as what I was doing" I say enjoy your vape and don't worry too much!!

I have to tell you that I turned my husband on to vaping after I started. At first he wasn't interested but when he saw how much I was enjoying it and that all of my unsuccessful attempts at quitting were gone in a puff of - uh - vapor, I think he was intrigued.

This is a guy who has 5 stents in his heart, a terrible family history of heart disease, his own cardiologist and a stack of medications.

He went to see said cardiologist yesterday, his BP was perfect, and they took him off of one of his heart meds, because he's doing so well. His cardiologist is THRILLED with him vaping!

And my own primary care provider - who is also my preceptor as I work toward my nurse practitioner certification - recommends vaping to her patients now when I am with her, and has me show people mine. She told me, "As far as I'm concerned, you can vape the rest of your life and not hurt yourself compared to what you were doing to yourself with cigarettes!"

• 1 month later...