Ego-T

Jflo02

Greetings again all,

Just following up on my new e-cig. I went with the new Joye eGo-T with the 1000T Batts (same as the tornado-T, except im not sure they offer the 1000-T batts with it?). First off, i love it. Lets get the obvious out of the way first. Been vaping now since last friday March 4th 2011. I have no urge whatsoever to smoke an analog and adding to that, being around analog smokers, it stinks and made me nauseous. Joy all around. Also, i vapor a LOT less than actual smoking. I spent $97 on my kit and 3 bottles of 5ml liquid. So far ive saved $36 in 6 days of not smoking analogs. Paying for itself in less than one month. I feel better, not so "run down" anymore. Im more active. And i dont smell like an ashtray either.

So, on with the Pros and Cons:

Pros:

slick design, very simplistic

love the tank, even though ive read it leaks, for me it has not

Batts and tanks last a very long time, even when drinking (alcohol)

Again, easy to use, simple design, very user friendly

You can smoke anywhere, i smoked in a school last night lol legally, Except on an airplane (if you have a 30 hour flight, i feel for you)

Again, i dont smell like an ashtray, my GF says i smell like mouthwash, ive also been told like berries and bubblegum

no more lighters, wewt!

no more ashtrays.

no more going outside to smoke.

no more putting IT out!

I never smoked in my house, but if you do, no more worries about falling asleep and catching the house on fire!

Vapors like a real analog, you could probably hot box your bathroom lol.

Throat pulls like a real analog.

I could probably go on and on about how amazing this gadget is... so lets get to the cons

Cons:

It doesnt LOOK like a real cigarette (more like a black and mild cigar) no big deal to me, i would smoke those every once and again.

I have to press a button to take a drag. I researched this and for good cause they made it that way. still kinda annoying to do.

Somewhat of a con, it comes with 7 tanks, 5 you order and 2 that come with the atomizers. Filling them isnt really a pain, but figuring how many tanks you need for a night could be. Just bring 2 filled where ever you go.

The "Pull" is inconsistent. Now before anyone says anything, i knew it would only simulate an analog, but sometimes its just right and other times its way to harsh. Personal opinion is user error? I'll live with it.

Sometimes it tastes like burnt electrical. I did read the user guide and that means (im assuming) i pulled too fast/hard and the atomizer is dry. again, i'll live with that.

In conclusions, for a device made for quitting smoking and or alternate smoking source AND for me just starting to vapor with from what i understand is the newest device available. I'd have to give this a cool 9/10 score. Considering i did try the cigarette looking ones (gator vapor-as low as $20 and white cloud-as high as $250) including all the research i did and all the info i was given here on these forums. So why 9/10? Above ALL ELSE, it serves its purpose very well. Its very user friendly and very simple. At cost, it pays for itself in less than one month (about three weeks if you smoke a pack a day). Given life of said product from what ive read, tanks are forever, no need to buy those, Batts last approx 6 months and atomizers 3 months. Depending on usage. Like i said, i believe this device was conceived to STOP smoking and within a 3-6 month period i think everyone who WANTS to truly STOP, will. Otherwise, for people who would like to continue smoking/vaporizing, the cost at a generalized 1 pack a day smoker would probably be 1/10 of the cost of smoking analogs. Now thats just a rough estimate, please dont quote me.

All in all, great product and i hope it does catch on worldwide.

Good vaping everyone, to your health and down with analogs lol.

Regards, Jflo02

Great review Jflo02!!! It's a joy to hear that your experience with the eGo & Tank system was a positive one. More surprising is that you didn't have a problem with the e-liquid. The trials and tribulations regarding "finding the perfect juice" is a most difficult one.

Keep on Vaping! :thumbsup:

Great review Jflo02!!! It's a joy to hear that your experience with the eGo & Tank system was a positive one. More surprising is that you didn't have a problem with the e-liquid. The trials and tribulations regarding "finding the perfect juice" is a most difficult one.

Keep on Vaping! :thumbsup:

Aye.

Finding not only the right flavor, but the best supplier is the most expensive and time consuming part of vaping.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

Also: Welcome to VT.

Oh yes, the "juice". I guess that would be another Con, considering it doesnt come with any. i think some sites sell the kit with the option of pre-filled full flavor or menthol. Alas the only site i found with the 1000t batts and the kit itself was Cignot.com (cignot does sell the kit with prefills BUT only with BLUE and CLEAR tips/tanks, i wanted the black tips because im picky lol). All other sites either didnt have the batts or were out of stock of the kit. Anyways, back to the juice. I smoke menthols so i went with liberty-flights juice. First, they have like 7 different menthol, spearmint and minty flavors. Plus just hit the 20% off button and the price goes way down. I ultimately took some advice from VT and bought several different flavors (menthol, spearmint and menthol blend) at the smallest amount (5ml). None of which taste quite like my analog (Marlboro Blue Pack), But none of which taste like crap either, soooo there you have it. Each 5ml should fill 1 tank 4 times. I have about half of everything left to, so hopefully i wont have to buy anymore juice(hopefully i'll just quit), but if i do i might try some other flavors.

Edit: Holy cow, i just researched how much nicotine was in my old smokes (Marlboro Milds) 0.9mg. Lol, i got the juice with 24mg WOW! 2.5 times as much as my analog. I think i may re-order some lower nic.

Edited by Jflo02

You have a great unit in the eGo tank. I wish that had of been my first because I wouldn't have wasted so much money looking for the right thing. On the consumption of your nicotine, there are some studies, you can google them, that the nicotine in e-cigs does not enter your body the same way the analogs did. But I think that it is based on using an e-cig like an analog and just take 5-10 drags off of them. Question is, does it take the nic level you are on now to satisfy the craving of an analog? I'm at 24mg and have been since the start. I'm trying to go down but it is a hard road for me. Good luck.

It sounds like you did a lot of research before you started and you found the right places for the information. I think you made an excellent first pick. I am just now transitioning to a 510 model from a KR808 but I went the Riva route. I love your review and hou you did it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines