I Love Cartos, But Im Having Issues....

ok, so a fresh new carto hits the spot, great draw, warm happy vape etc... yet, it doesnt take long before the draw gets harder and nope, you cannot see through the hole any more.

now everyone here says take something like a straightened paper clip and put it through the hole, yes, the hole that once was but now is no longer there... trouble is, sometimes i cant, there really is no longer a hole going all the way through...

what causes this and how do i clear that hole again without puncturing it, which i have done a few times now...

I want to help, but I'm blissfully ignorant on all things carto-related, I only drip. I'm interested to know though, because I have a pack of 510 carto's taunting me in my stash that I really would like to get some use out of.

The ones with the brass threads were like that for me I was so happy when they were gone.The ones with aluminum threads seem to last quite a while and I have never had that problem with those.The ones with the brass thread has the element crossways and the filler on top the aluminum ones have the element longways and embedded in the filler.

The ones with the brass threads were like that for me I was so happy when they were gone.The ones with aluminum threads seem to last quite a while and I have never had that problem with those.The ones with the brass thread has the element crossways and the filler on top the aluminum ones have the element longways and embedded in the filler.

I was wondering if the OP did not have some SLB (gold) cartos and some of them do indeed have the wire running cross ways, and seemed plugged when you go to clear them. If I recall correctly, the Boge (silver) did not make one in this design. You can slip a paperclip by the wire and it will seem hard going but it was for me....the only choice. I fought them until they were gone and happily only ordered a few. What color are the threads?

This tends to happen with the gold threaded cartos. You'll want to purchase the Boge aluminum cartomziers. Also, turn the cartomizer upside down and make sure there is no liquid clogging the cartomizer.

Clean your battery connection as well. :)

sadly there ARE boge cartos... im not even getting half a day out of them before they are too clogged to get a decent draw out of... in a moment of pure desperation today i have actually pulled out the craptastic cartridges that came with my eGo and god only knows what im vaping but i need to get it emptied so i can fill it with something tasty... i need to figure out what im doing wrong here because this will definitely not be cost effective if im using the cartos for less than 24 hours

(typo edit, They are Boge)

Edited by easilyamused

What liquid are you using? Does it have sweetener added? Just a thought. I have only had that happen with the gold thread ones. My boge have lasted a month now. Started with 5 and i am down to 3. They don't work like new but too well to pitch.