What To Do With All This Extra Money?

Other than health, money was the other big motivator in wanting to quit. Although hubby and I have invested about $200 in kits and juice, I've figured we still saved about $600! We decided to spend our mthly savings on a pretty fancy preschool. We're pretty proud of ourselves that we are able to do this for our kids!

Anyone have extra money to splurge since quitting analogs?

I haven't quite cleared my initial investment either (mostly because I can't stop trying new juices), but it will even out for me soon. It's really nice not to see that bank statement steadily decline each week though :)

I'm a vaping hoarder also. I am now able to buy my kids 1 gift a month, if they are good. so i have saved money. I was also able to get my car repaired. the AC compressor went up. I was able to get that fixed since I told myself I can not order hardly anything for vaping this month. had to put my tank aside for next month, since I could not get my atomizer this month.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

I'm shocked! I thought you would all have extra money to spare since kicking the analog habit. Guess there's just too many fancy gagets out there to temp us! Well, maybe we're able to save because hubby and I both quit. We spent about 16.50/day (3 packs total at 5.50/pk) That's about $500/mth. So even if we spend $100/mth on vape toys we are still ahead $400/mth!

I figure I am about even..I have spent alot on upgrades, and juice. but I don't really care at this point. At least I am not smoking analogs!.....I think after this Provari gets here, I will be working my way into the positive side again. I am around the 100 day mark, and I am sure that after another 100 days, its will look much better.:thumbsup:

Boy, my hubby thinks i have spent too much. I'm going to let him read this thread. Lol

Guess what i just realized..... I have saved $20 a month on water by not taking 2-3 showers a day and washing 2-3 sets of clothes for the day! I never even considered this. And laundry detergent and fabric softener. Yes i hated smelling like smoke.

Edited by Erika

I'm shocked! I thought you would all have extra money to spare since kicking the analog habit. Guess there's just too many fancy gagets out there to temp us! Well, maybe we're able to save because hubby and I both quit. We spent about 16.50/day (3 packs total at 5.50/pk) That's about $500/mth. So even if we spend $100/mth on vape toys we are still ahead $400/mth!

OMG you were a 3pk a day smoker, no wonder you are saving money... i was only a pack a day, i think im almost starting to break even.... but... i need to think ahead and get back up supplies, and ... and i need need need to find cartos in bulk....

edit, my lack of attention to detail, that was between the both of you... yeah i think my hubby and i and the two packs a day... but hes still smoking, and lol bitching about what im spending on e cigs if you can believe that !

Edited by easilyamused

BTW I think we need to get these banners updated to read - XXX.XX spent on vaping instead of analogs lol Cause that saving thing is driving me nutz everytime I see it and wonder where the hell is that cash? lol

That would explain a lot. I was the only smoker in this house and I spent about $160 a month on cigarettes. I go months now without spending anything on vaping, but I also have a pretty good supply of backups. I broke even a long time ago and I'm still ahead - despite spending like crazy in the last couple of months.