Janty Vs Joye

Erika

So....i have read so smany things so many places that say they are identical. I have 2 joye battereis and 2 janty batteries. Let me tell you, i will be asking a supplier what they really have before ordering from now on. My joye batteries have no problems charging, no buttons sticking, perfect. The janty batteries are just made very poorly. The buttons stick and the battery life is about 2/3 that of the joye. I will never ever purchase or recommend these to anyone.

So....i have read so smany things so many places that say they are identical. I have 2 joye battereis and 2 janty batteries. Let me tell you, i will be asking a supplier what they really have before ordering from now on. My joye batteries have no problems charging, no buttons sticking, perfect. The janty batteries are just made very poorly. The buttons stick and the battery life is about 2/3 that of the joye. I will never ever purchase or recommend these to anyone.

I actually got really lucky when I ordered my first E-Cig. I actually ordered from Janty first. They were out of the eGo so I had ordered the 510 Dura instead. Well, their online pay serive was down so they were only taking payments over the phone and becuase it was after hours, I was going to have to wait until the next day to pay. So, after I placed my order, I did some more research online and found that AwesomeVapor.com was a reputable dealer and that they actually had the eGo's in stock. So, I placed my order with them and sent an email to Janty to cancel my order from them. The rest is vaping history and I am so glad that I got my eGo instead!!

As a rule Janty and Joye are very similar except with Janty you get a longer warranty.I always looked at it as though I was prepaying for the second part.Usually whenever Janty has a new "last PV you will ever buy" Joye releases it six months later.I am real fond of my Kissbox passthroughs I have three .I leave them wherever I spend much time hooked to a wall wart.If you are having trouble with a Janty part fill out a ticket at the website and they usually make things right.Most good suppliers will.

Janty batteries and Joye Tech batteries are..... the same. There is literally no difference. Janty created many of the popular models that have become todays' standard. They really don't get credit for what they've done.

It's like Ford and Lincoln. Same cars - one has more chrome. In this case, Janty has prettier boxes. Janty usually creates a model, Joye Tech builds it at a low cost and in return Joye Tech is given the rights to sell the models generically after 6 month period.

People are often confused about this, I wrote an article I highly recommend you read here: http://www.theecigguru.com/2010/05/joye-atomizers-and-starter-kits-but-why.html

If your Janty batteries are not charging, it's not because Joye Tech is better (they are the same) it's more likely a bad batch came from the factory.

Sorry to hear you ended up with a bad package, but if you make out a ticket, they'll be glad to remedy the problem for you. Like Chris said, Janty's own Mik is the one who invented the eGo and Joye is the one who makes the invention. Jantyworld is the store that sells them with a 6 month warranty. If I were you, I'd use that warranty right now. Every business, factory, has lemons now and then for whatever reason went temporarily wrong.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines