Heartburn

if it was i would most likely get it.... im prone to heartburn with things as silly as koolaid and gatoraid

for me it seems that artificial colorings and such trigger mine, thats not the case for everyone. BTW i highly recommend you chew some gum, it creates more saliva that helps neutralize the stomach acids...

I haven't heard that one, but I don't know. I had it before vaping and still have it, so at least I know vaping didn't cure it for me. Anything with sugar will set off heartburn for me - which is really bad because we have some girl scout cookies in the house and the heartburn is going full blast right now. :whistle:

I haven't heard that one, but I don't know. I had it before vaping and still have it, so at least I know vaping didn't cure it for me. Anything with sugar will set off heartburn for me - which is really bad because we have some girl scout cookies in the house and the heartburn is going full blast right now. :whistle:

I had it before too, that's why I don't know if it's just an ongoing problem, or if the vaping is contributing to it. Seems like it's been worse since I started vaping, but it could just be that I've been eating worthless junk too. I know what you mean about girl scout cookies. I've got some thin mints whispering to me from the kitchen cabinets :)

I had it before too, that's why I don't know if it's just an ongoing problem, or if the vaping is contributing to it. Seems like it's been worse since I started vaping, but it could just be that I've been eating worthless junk too. I know what you mean about girl scout cookies. I've got some thin mints whispering to me from the kitchen cabinets :)

Gotta love those thin mints, huh? They are great frozen and eaten while drinking coffee, too. Worth a bit of suffering through some heartburn for me. After all, they don't last long and only come around once a year. :rolleyes:

I guess if heartburn is a symptom of quitting smoking, I wouldn't have noticed since I had it before. I never did get nose bleeds though. Of course I didn't go through the coughing junk up out of my lungs that so many others went through either. I just got all the good stuff - like being able to breathe again...that's nice.

...Bloody Noise....the newest band in the British Rock Scene! :)

No seriously. Bloody nose? Wow, I wonder what causes that?

Bloody nose is from mucous membranes drying out. I don't use all PG because of the drying effect it has on me. As for the heartburn I've had it for years but it has eased up since I started vaping. A dab of Vaseline in each nostril will help keep nose moister.

Now this is conjecture but when I was chewing nicorette gum I experienced terrible heart burn. I'm wondering if the people who make the gum put pepper in it. I understand (mabye wrongly) that some juice makers put pepper in their juices for the throat hit. Just a thought. Good luck with your problem, listen to mastiffmom, she is welled versed in the medical end of things.