Reo Mini

Just got the reo mini! So excited for it to get here. Any of you have experience with these? I'd love to hear some tips and tricks :) and what kind of battery I should get? I know it's a 14500.. But where to buy and which to get. Thanks!

Mary

I didn't find anything about a warranty Erika, just that the supplier is super nice and will replace things for you. Who knows? They're supposed to be pretty indestructible which is why I got it.

Thanks Jolly! Ordered the ones you suggested. Hopefully they get here before the Reo. :thumbsup:

Mary

I use the High Drain 14500 batteries for my reo. They seem to hold the voltage throughout use, instead of a steady drop off.

:)

What color did you get?

Purple with the silver plate, :) which do you have? I will look into the high drain batteries, doubt I'll notice much of a difference at first bc I don't think that's what I got. But it'll be something to upgrade to! Thanks! :)

Purple with the silver plate, :) which do you have? I will look into the high drain batteries, doubt I'll notice much of a difference at first bc I don't think that's what I got. But it'll be something to upgrade to! Thanks! :)

Purple with black. I wanted the silver door sooo bad. Your so lucky :)

I have 14430 high drains I use with my little sister, and they've lasted almost 6 months now. I wear them all the way down, (your not supposed to) and they hold the voltage nicely. Gotta love em!

FINALLY got to start vaping away on my reo this morning :) What they said about getting low nic juice to start with is SO true. I have been forcing myself to put it down. ( I'm vaping 24mg) Even my cheeks are starting to hurt from sucking on the darn thing. I am in heaven!

BTW where do you purchase your batteries from ThaLadyD? :)