Efox E Liquid

Hi guys, being nosy I checked their site. 10mL juice for 9.99. They say a 10mL bottle is equal to 10 packs of analogs, and also it looks like their nicotine levels are low-med-high. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Looks like Dekang liquid ,the prices on carto's and liquid are a little higher than average.The kits are also a bit pricier ,usualy a 510 kit for $39.00 has two batteries.

well if it is dekang liquid that's really not a bargain, can be found plenty of other places cheaper. THanks for checking into it Mastiff and Mcquinn

10ml for $10?

That's not a good deal at all, compared to vaporrenew.com -- you can get a 30ml bottle for less than the price of a 10ml bottle from those guys. Granted, I'm new to the game and haven't done much exploring in regards to quality of liquid. I have no qualms whatsoever with any of the liquids I got from VR, though.

Hey Big Nick. It looks like they have purchased the generic e-cig products from China and had their logo printed on them. Their prices are high for their product line. IMO I think they are one of the many e-cig companies, that has sprung up over night, trying to cash in on this fast growing industry. I would suggest you stick with the vendors that have been around long enough to prove their reputability and product quality.