Feelin Like A Noob Again

Ok. So my first set look just like the videos on youtube. These are from cov and look like they have a roll of cotton in them with an itty bitty hole down the center. Small enough i cant see through it. On top of the cotton is a little clear rubber 0 ring. Then the rubber cap like normal. I am having trouble getting the liquid to soak in. I used a syringe, got about three puffs and then the horrible burnt tste of a dry atty. Should i syringe fill or just drp and wait? Leave the clear rubber ring, or remove it? Ugh. I thought i knew what i was doing!

Nope haven't tried that one because i had not heard good things about it. It's worth a shot though. So, should i put the clear, rubber o-ring back or pitch it. I am not sure what the purpose of it is since my others didn't have the extra ring.

So those probably have brass threads.I got some and I fished out the rubber on top of the filler with tweezers.Then I could just drip into it until full.I only got one box of those and went back to the ones with the silver threads.I also used a cut down 901 cart instead of the rubber plug,easier to refill and no metal in my mouth,cooler as well.

I thought maybe it was just me messing the first one up. Filled a new one, puff puff puff and burn. Crap. Whole box of crap cartos. Waste of money. How do i know what i am getting when i order? All of the sites just say carto. Not this brand or that brand. I can't beleive how horrible these are!

I did the second one that way and got the same result.

Mcquinn- you're speaking greek buddy. I have no clue what you mean about cutting down a 901. :)

ok try this..

i fill from the top slowly, spin the cart in my hands, fill a little more, turn it over and put a drop in the battery end, then another if it sucks it in, spin again, then top off the top again, spin again... for some reason i have issues getting a cart filled the first time so i go to great lengths to make sure i dont get the burn

Where do you all order the boge in large quantities. I will do this tomorrow. What a nightmare. I do not want to be in this situation again. I would not order cartos from COV. I have loved everything from them, but not these.

If you fill the cartomizer as shown in the video there is no need to remove the top nor the rubber ring.

As for the boge cartomizer Chinese new year screws everything up for suppliers. Many of the popular suppliers are out of stock. Though I'm sure somebody has some.

Where do you all order the boge in large quantities. I will do this tomorrow. What a nightmare. I do not want to be in this situation again. I would not order cartos from COV. I have loved everything from them, but not these.

Liquid Express just got a new shipment in :

http://www.liquidxpress.com/Xpress-510-Cartomizers/Blank-Xpress-510-Carto-p102.html

Hello eveyone, long time no post, but Erika I ran into the same problem you are having sometime ago and in my IMHO it's not the way you are filling them it's the cartos with brass threads are just absoluely terrible, burnt taste no matter what you do but as pointed out to you earlier if you get the silver threaded Boge cartos that will rarely ever happen. Just very hard to make sure you get the right ones because soooooo many e cig vendors have very little if any information about their products. Hope this helps and good luck :)

Thanks all! Actually the ones i ordered prior to this were brass on the bottom but they had the little piece of mettal going down the center. These don't have anything to keep the hole open and the filler is like fabric rolled, not the normal porous stuffing. I hate throwing away $8 but i hate tasting burnt metal more, so in the trash they went. I ordered new ones. Hopefully they will work better. Lots of places just don't say what they are selling. Grr