Tornado Tank From Totally Wicked

CarolG

I've been vaping with KR8's since October and after reading all the rave reviews on here about the eGo, I started to look into it. It's time to branch out, you know?

Well, it sounded good until I got to the part about direct dripping 3 drops max and only getting 5-7 draws. Really? Sounds like a royal pain to me, I'd waste half my day dripping. That's definitely not for me. Anyway, I read further and discovered the tank system, which sounds great to me. TW has their Tornado Tank E-NIC kit on sale for $76.49 right now. It includes

• 2 x 3.7V / 650mAh Black Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries (Manual Operation) with clip-on switch protector.
  • 2 x Cone Shaped Black Tank Atomizers.
  • 1 x Mains to USB Wall Charging unit.
  • 1 x 5V / 450mA High Speed Tornado USB Charger.
  • 5 x Prefilled Tank Atomized Cartridge's (2 x 18mg (High), 2 x 11mg (Med), 1 x 8mg Low)).
  • 2 x Blank Cartridges.
  • 1 x Pouch.
  • 1 x User Manual.

Questions:

Should I order more of anything?

How often do you have to clean an atty? How often do you have to replace an atty?

How are their e-liquids, good?

How's their customer service? Since I'm in Florida, I like the idea of ordering from them.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

RE: Questions:

-Try to get the LR tank atty. It burns a bit warmer, producing more vapor.

-Toss in an LR 510 or LR 306 atty if you want to test out the direct dripping. I have tanks, cartos and atty's- and I primarily prefer DD thus far. Direct dripping should at least be experienced.

How often do you have to clean an atty?

-As needed. Blowing through it and draining the juice is a good thing to do every day or two. Some boil- I haven't. Some vodka soak, and while I have- the need hasn't really been there. Hot water soak and blowing out the leftovers seems to work well enough for me.

How often do you have to replace an atty?

-As needed. The first t-atty I bought was horrible and pretty non-functional after a 1-2 days. Atty's in general are a fickle thing. Some blow them in a day or two, while others have them last several months. Just make sure you have backups once you know you like the atty that you are using.

-Never tried them. Check out the reviews section here- or on other sites via google

How's their customer service? Since I'm in Florida, I like the idea of ordering from them.

-I've ordered a couple of atty's from them. One is being sent back, and I haven't had any communication issues so far. Can't comment further at this point. Someone else will chime in I'm sure.

Hope this helps some.

What you get in a stater kit, like it states, is a great way to start off, carol. In my opinion, you should always have back up atomizers, but 2 for now is sufficient. Lets say one dies, what i do is buy 2 more, and keep that cycle. As far as life, atomizer life can range from a few weeks to a few months. I dont know much about Ego Tank atomizers as of yet, but i say what you got there is perfect. The only otehr advice id offer is to look up some vids on how to fill the carts and sites for e-liquid. Hope this helps!

Hello fellow central floridian! I started with and eGO starter kit that I got here at the Vapor talk store. I ordered it on a Saturday and it arrived on a Monday. It basically included all the same, except it was not a tank version so I got two basic attys. Since then I have purchased two t-attys and a package of five empty tanks.

This was all back in late January, with the tank system added two weeks later. I am going strong with just that amount, with no sign of any issues with any of the four attys I have in house (yes I am knocking on my wooden desk right now). Since I work from home I have found dripping with my regular attys to be very convenient, its a two second process and have not even purchased any drip tips yet (though that is coming soon and will make it that much easier). I mostly fill a tank and head out with that to run errands or if I will be driving around.

I will say that since I have gotten in the habit of dripping I am using my tanks less and less so that is a word of caution that I find I get more flavor and an easier draw with the regular atty then the tank, and using the tanks are more of a mobile convenience at this point for me.

Most of the vendors on this and other popular forums ship with priority mail so items do arrive fairly quickly - I might add the Vapor Talk Store is by far the very fastest as they have a ship within 24 hours of your order policy and they live up to it fully. I guess what I am trying to say is try it before you stock up, everyones tastes and preferences are different - I loved the tanks when they first arrived but the love affair was somewhat shorter lived than I had hoped for. Of course thats just one persons humble opinion.

I've been vaping with KR8's since October and after reading all the rave reviews on here about the eGo, I started to look into it. It's time to branch out, you know?

Well, it sounded good until I got to the part about direct dripping 3 drops max and only getting 5-7 draws. Really? Sounds like a royal pain to me, I'd waste half my day dripping. That's definitely not for me. Anyway, I read further and discovered the tank system, which sounds great to me. TW has their Tornado Tank E-NIC kit on sale for $76.49 right now. It includes

• 2 x 3.7V / 650mAh Black Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries (Manual Operation) with clip-on switch protector.
  • 2 x Cone Shaped Black Tank Atomizers.
  • 1 x Mains to USB Wall Charging unit.
  • 1 x 5V / 450mA High Speed Tornado USB Charger.
  • 5 x Prefilled Tank Atomized Cartridge's (2 x 18mg (High), 2 x 11mg (Med), 1 x 8mg Low)).
  • 2 x Blank Cartridges.
  • 1 x Pouch.
  • 1 x User Manual.

Questions:

How often do you have to clean an atty? How often do you have to replace an atty?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Hi Carol,

I have been using the Tank atty and cart for 3 weeks now. I got mine from TW and the customer service was great. I did find the tank atty and cart at Liberty-Flights at a great price so I bought a back up atty and a few extra carts. Make sure you click on the 20% off button on the top left side. I clean my atty went the taste starts getting blah or when I want to change my juice and I don't want the last juice to interfere. After boiling my atty in PG and finding out that the rubber coating comes off (didn't hurt the atty at all, now it is just the stainless steal). Now I just pour a little pg in the top and blow it out until the pg blows out clear. If you use pg to clean the atty you can start using it right away and don't have to wait the 48 hours. If you use water or everclear you have to wait until the wick dries, which takes 48 hours since the atty doesn't get good air flow. Keep in mind that you can't use thick juice in the tank. So use juice that is 20% or less vg. If the vendor uses a higher vg ask them if they cut their juice with water to make it thinner. I have emailed vendors and told them that I want to use their juice in a tank cart. Most of them have replied letting me know if their juice would be ok or too thick. I do love my tank and now I am looking into the MAP tank.

Good luck!

Thanks, you all are great, I love this forum. @ripple - where in central FL are you? @Sharon, good to know you're happy with your TW tank.

Great advice, everybody. I'll be ordering soon! thumbsup.gif

Glad to see another Floridian on here. I have the tank and the LR tank from TW and I love them. Dripping seems like too much work for me. I have not had bad service from TW, bt they do not ship as quick as VT does, even though we are both in Florida, but I have not had bad products from them either. I have never tried their juice. I only order from them if it is a sale or can get coupon code, I think they are a little higher on their prices than some.

After you find out if you like the tank, I would stock up when you have a coupon code or a sale or something, as everyone has said, attys can be good for a week or two or shorter or longer, so you want to make sure you have backups. Good luck :thumbsup:

I was really stuck on the kr808 style as well and using cartomizers with it because it was sooo easy to fill and vape quickly. I have since switched to the 510 with cartomizers and it's basically the same thing. I can't get into DD either because I need something while out and at work but I do have to say from watching the video on TW website, it appears the system is almost exactly like DD. Of course someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I know, right? Me too!

I ordered and am very excited, so I guess I'll be stalking the mailman.shiftyninja.gif

I am so glad I gave my Letter Carrier a Christmas present! I'll make sure that next Christmas makes up for all my stalking. :thumbsup: